News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

banned no reason or warning and not on ban list

Started by ., August 29, 2015, 04:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is there a way to reset it so all are unmuted?

Master

Quote from: . on August 30, 2015, 04:52:38 PM
is there a way to reset it so all are unmuted?

Delete the voice_ban.dt file located in $STEAMDIR$\steamapps\common\Half-Life\tfc\

Bonaparte

Quote from: Rand on August 30, 2015, 04:19:37 PM
Excuse me?  Are the trolls coming out, or would you rather go back under your bridge?

ie, if this subject doesn't involve you personally, it might be a good idea to stay out of it.

I applogize if you felt trolled by my comment.  But my intention was not to make you mad; I just wanted to add some comic relief.  Obviously you take the WhiteBunny thing very, very personal.

I just searched for voice_ban.dt file, nuthin, guess im screwed, does the mute kill the mic and text?

Master

Quote from: . on August 30, 2015, 10:38:46 PM
I just searched for voice_ban.dt file, nuthin, guess im screwed, does the mute kill the mic and text?

Yes, if your search came up empty it means you don't have anyone muted. Perhaps the problem is that you didn't see it rather than you didn't get it.

p0izon

Quote from: Sun-Tzu on August 30, 2015, 10:21:21 PM
Quote from: Rand on August 30, 2015, 04:19:37 PM
Excuse me?  Are the trolls coming out, or would you rather go back under your bridge?

ie, if this subject doesn't involve you personally, it might be a good idea to stay out of it.

I applogize if you felt trolled by my comment.  But my intention was not to make you mad; I just wanted to add some comic relief.  Obviously you take the WhiteBunny thing very, very personal.

If you are not the person reporting a player or the person requesting a ban appeal, then you should not be posting in this forum. I'd suggest you stop doing so unless you'd like a ban.

Guts

Quote from: . on August 30, 2015, 10:38:46 PM
...does the mute kill the mic and text?

Yes. If you mute someone you can no longer see their chat or hear them talk.