If I had a daughter and this happened...potentially lots of lethal ass kicking

Started by Bonaparte, July 05, 2015, 02:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

As irritating as you see this topic to be. I feel like this should be placed in the regular chat forum.

Posting in the "complaints" section usually deals with EVIL. To the best of my knowledge, EVIL has not forcibly implanted IUDs in young girls.

Yet.

Master

Quote from: pig on July 07, 2015, 12:42:04 AM
As irritating as you see this topic to be. I feel like this should be placed in the regular chat forum.

Posting in the "complaints" section usually deals with EVIL. To the best of my knowledge, EVIL has not forcibly implanted IUDs in young girls.

Yet.
ever since the creation of the ban/unban request forum the complaint department has been seen as the place for any sort of negative feelings about anything, so I see no reason why this shouldnt belong there.

Juliet

I highly doubt the school itself is implanting these things in the girls. This article is misleading.  I think it's a fantastic idea to offer contraceptives to young girls at an early age.   Some of them have taken advantage of it without their parents' knowledge, and good, I say.  Most young girls don't want their parents to be aware that they're sexually active to begin with, or they'd probably ask for something exactly like this and get chastised by their father or mother.

This just shows that these schools care about young girls' futures.  This shows that they care about their education.  Parents getting all pissed off should ask themselves why they're getting angry about it.  So your daughter (who is likely to have sex, sorry) decides to have SAFE sex offered by an institution she trusts. So the fuck what.  Excellent move. 

We have way too many useless people in this world anyway.  I'd even support retroactive abortion on several people I run into daily.  This is a good move.

SpamDaddy!

I think we could just add condoms and birth control pills as desert after school lunch. That way the parents know that birth control is given out strictly as a safety measure and any kid that wants to make decisions that they are incapable of understanding the consequences of making can then dodge their silly concerned parents and any questions or discipline that might stem from their behavior.

A child's decision (any decision) SHOULD be tempered with fear of the outcome and morality. The day a 13 year old girl can go ask a school employee for birth control and get it and the parents not be notified is the day that we have finally given up on our children and our futures. We might as well let them smoke, drink, and drive. Either way they are being given free reign to ruin their lives and without their parents being able to try and help them make a better decision.

Not every girl is having sex as a child. I know plenty of people who waited till they were adults and some who waited till marriage.

What we SHOULD be handing out is the truth about what happens when you have a baby or catch a disease and how your life will never be the same. We should also teach our girls to respect themselves and not hand out ass like candy for a little bit of attention. THAT is how we show our girls we REALLY care. Not by handing them a condom and a damn banana.

Bonaparte

So, Spamdaddy summed up a lot of what I wanted to say.  But I would like to add to that: I have no aggression towards young girls who are having sex and who are willingly taking birth control from the schools without their parents knowing about it.  If I had a daughter who was doing this and I found out, I would be both mad and sad, but instead of some harsh discipline here is what I would do: I would take her to dinner and a movie and treat her like the princess she really is...the way any real man would treat her.   Having said that, the source of my aggravation is that the schools have no business giving those things to underage people.  The kids do not belong to the schools, not anymore than they belong to the government or to wal-mart or to the neighbor across the street.  American society is getting closer and closer to Ayn Rand's 'Anthem' and George Orwell's '1984.'  And that is not a mere conspiracy theory nor a slippery slope.  Just look at the history of human nature itself.

Juliet

The ridiculousness of comparing smoking and drinking to trying to helping girls be safe when having sex is laughable.  SO funny.

Edit by pig: I am SO sorry. I edited and deleted your post instead of posting a reply. I tried to restore some of what I remember was in your reply. Did not mean to delete your message, lmao.

Juliet

Quote from: Sun-Tzu on July 07, 2015, 02:28:37 PM
Having said that, the source of my aggravation is that the schools have no business giving those things to underage people.

Yeah, and a dick doesn't have any business being in a 16 year old pussy but you know what?  It's going to happen, so let them be fucking safe about it.  You cannot prevent it, and if you TRY hard to prevent - it frequently (almost always) backfires and encourages the girl to rebel.   

I find it *celebratory* that a girl is intelligent enough at that age to say "Hey... I'm going to be active... let me go see my school nurse who I know has been given permission to offer me a contraceptive because my Christian/Catholic parents will just be judgmental and question why I'd ask for a condom."

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Juliet on July 07, 2015, 04:04:47 PM
Having said that, the source of my aggravation is that the schools have no business giving those things to underage people.

Yeah, and a dick doesn't have any business being in a 16 year old pussy but you know what?  It's going to happen, so let them be fucking safe about it.  You cannot prevent it, and if you TRY hard to prevent - it frequently (almost always) backfires and encourages the girl to rebel.   

I find it *celebratory* that a girl is intelligent enough at that age to say "Hey... I'm going to be active... let me go see my school nurse who I know has been given permission to offer me a contraceptive because my Christian/Catholic parents will just be judgmental and question why I'd ask for a condom."
Rather than do the mature "super long lol" here I will simply say ANY parent worth a damn will be judgmental and want to know why their child is having underage sex. You will understand when you have a life of your own that you are responsible for (not being condescending - it just changes you)

It isn't a control issue at all. It is a safety issue, a common sense issue, a respect issue, and a please-don't-have-babies-at-14 issue. It has nothing to do with me being a Christian at all. It has to do with my love for my daughter. My children already know and already do come to me with issues similar to this. I guess I can see what you are saying for kids whose parents are not as involved in their lives or who feel like they will be abused if they do it.

But if it makes the girl or boy afraid of what their parent might say if they find out they are having under age sex it damn well better make them afraid. No parent in their right mind is going to condone the behavior and move on. This is the problem now days all these liberals crying about "control". Its our job as parents to control our children and teach them life and keep them from doing dumb shit that ruins theirs.

Juliet

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on July 07, 2015, 05:28:31 PM
Quote from: Juliet on July 07, 2015, 04:04:47 PM

...I will simply say ANY parent worth a damn will be judgmental and want to know why their child is having underage sex. You will understand when you have a life of your own that you are responsible for (not being condescending - it just changes you)

But here's the thing...... YOU WON'T KNOW.  Shocker, I know. Kids doing things and not telling their parents? Unheard of. So let her be safe, clearly it shows that she's intelligent if she can at least be safe about it.

Bonaparte

Juliet,

I agree that it requires intelligence for a girl to look for some form of protection.  But it's not as though teenagers have become geniuses overnight.  I wouldn't be surprised if that girl is about to lose her virginity to some dude who pretends he loves her but really plans on dumping her.  And to me, that's the saddest part.  I'm not an expert on this, but supposedly a girl losing her virginity can have mental and emotional damage.  I don't want that for anybody, and I doubt you want that either.

This whole deal about "an institution they trust"....I might consider schools trustworthy if they didn't play their part in doping me up on Ritalin at a young age.  Some scientist are now saying Ritalin can cause brain damage.  And aside from that, it is has been widely known for a long time there is a higher probability of drug use and abuse amongst people who had taken Ritalin at a young age.  And guess what!!!...growing up as a teenager, I fulfilled that one pretty darn well.  Now, I'm not too sure if I can blame my past drug abuse on Ritalin... but, who knows the extent to which that stuff affected me.  But, don't get me wrong... I'm not saying teachers such as yourself are untrustworthy.

Juliet

Quote from: Sun-Tzu on July 08, 2015, 02:02:02 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if that girl is about to lose her virginity to some dude who pretends he loves her but really plans on dumping her.  And to me, that's the saddest part.  I'm not an expert on this, but supposedly a girl losing her virginity can have mental and emotional damage.  I don't want that for anybody, and I doubt you want that either.

You aren't going to stop it.  It. IS. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.  You might as well let them protect themselves.
Quote from: Sun-Tzu on July 08, 2015, 02:02:02 AM
I might consider schools trustworthy if they didn't play their part in doping me up on Ritalin at a young age.  Some scientist are now saying Ritalin can cause brain damage.

This explains a lot.    I would've used something stronger on you.

pig

Quote from: Juliet
The ridiculousness of comparing smoking and drinking to trying to helping girls be safe when having sex is laughable.  SO funny.
Curious. Why do you think it is incomparable to mention underage sex with underage smoking/drinking/driving?

All of the above activities involve risk to the person that is trying to attempt the activity. If someone wants to use BC to prevent a baby after sex, they should also be able smoke/drink/drive in a "safe" controlled environment.

Not saying that schools offering free BC is a slippery slope to anywhere, just saying the comparisons between the scenarios isnt necessarily that far off since they both regard a personal choice.

P.S. To those who are not aware, many school nurses offer condoms for free for boys. Yes, the school advises against underage sex, but they prefer that unplanned pregnancies do not occur when nature calls.

Bonaparte

Quote from: Juliet on July 08, 2015, 02:16:59 AMThis explains a lot.    I would've used something stronger on you.

It does not feel very good to hear this sort of thing from somebody, especially when you are very fond of them.  Nonetheless, big bear hugz for you!!!!

But, anyways, you could try to use something stronger on me. But, I have a heart of a lion and a mind of steel.  Keeping me down is not an easy task :)

Bonaparte

Quote from: pig on July 08, 2015, 10:54:37 AM

P.S. To those who are not aware, many school nurses offer condoms for free for boys. Yes, the school advises against underage sex, but they prefer that unplanned pregnancies do not occur when nature calls.

I'm aware of this.  And my initial feelings towards this whole thing might be a little wrong.  I'm sure the schools mean well, and it is a practical thing to do.  And I'm sure many in the school system feel as though they have to raise the kids because the parents are not very involved in their lives.  And its not as though the schools are forcing kids to take condoms and birth control.  It still does not sit well with me, though.

Now, a good example of a real 'no-no' in my book is when, many years ago, Rick Perry tried to make it a requirement for all girls at 11 and older to take an STD shot.  That's quite different than the topic we are all discussing at the moment.