News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Time for TFC Tournament?

Started by 007, December 14, 2012, 07:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have been thinking, how about a TFC toutnament with the players that remain here. It doesn't have to be a stricked league style game, Just group people up into teams and play 5v5 matches.

I have been asking all the regulars at EVIL servers, and a few have said they would join.

Wouldn't it be great if all that sensless killing on evil servers had a purpose?

Then, we could team up 10 of the finest players to face Royston Vasey in a 10v10 mega death match  :o

p0izon

I think we talked about starting one this past summer. Don't know what happened to that.

But I vote yes.

Saleen219

if i am able to join, then yes, im in.

Callous Penguin

I'm down. Just let me know when this takes place.

:)

-samurai-

Oh a matches, yea i remember me and SLAMP were matching a 4vs4 on 2fort..
i think it was on spillway, long time ago.

hah, anyway im in.   ;)

Swede

SLAMP

Callous Penguin

I forgot to mention, I work Tues., Thursdays, and Saturdays and I get home by Noon (12:00pm)

Callous Penguin

Just saw the Tournament date and you're going to have to take me out of T1. Will be in Vegas Jan. 18th - 24th. I have a friend that's in the adult business and I'll be attending the AEE Convention and the AVN awards on the 19th with her. Sorry about this, was hoping it was before or after my vacation. Good Luck to all the players involved.

Master

Quote from: Callous Penguin on January 01, 2013, 06:00:12 PM
I have a friend that's in the adult business
I'm not too surprised by this.

Saleen219

Callous Penguin

@Master; I should mention she is a make-up artist, not a performer.

@Saleen219; no problem, I'll make a thread and put 18 or above may enter cause there will be tit pics and beaver shots. Next to Comic Con, the AEE is a fucking awesome convention, I recommend anybody to go if you're not afraid of pussy.

:)

-samurai-