News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

TFC will always be ranked #1 for me.

Started by Master, November 11, 2012, 08:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

But TFC is a very small crowd nowadays, I don't want to see this clan die and would like to see us grow bigger so we can run our TFC servers forever. (YAY DONORS!)

I have a very high interest in running a DayZ server soon, but even then not everybody plays that, so what games would my fellow clan mates like to see us try running into? I know we've tried this numerous times in the past, but I feel the clan is a little bit bigger than how it was in the past.

Some games we have tried that we can try again:

• CS 1.6
  • TF2
  • Terraria
  • Minecraft
  • Deathmatch Classic
Lists broken?

We are always open to new ideas too.

pig

I cant offer any suggestions other than games by the goldsrc engine.

Any game would probably be good.

But i just wnted to say, i am not very sure if expanding to tf2 is good for the tfc side of esclan. This is because, without a doubt, the tf2 side will attract more popularity. That will lead to the tfc side shrinking.

If you dont believe me, look at the examples: the gas chamber and twisted network. They used to be huge in tfc. The biggest pubs. But after they went towards tf2, it gradually died off. Gas chamber is a little more unique, because their community leader decided to be dumb. So he was reaponsible for a large part of TGC dying.

It might not happen to this community. But idk. Just scares me

-samurai-

That will be awsome if we got a MvM server in TF2 and DayZ  ;)

p0izon

I don't play much of TF2 at all, if I do play any other Team Fortress game it'd be FortressForever. But even that one I only really play a couple hours a month.

Lately I've been spending most of my non TFC gaming time playing Minecraft.

pig

UPDATE: Dinosaur gas killed off his tgc server AGAIN...

He must think he can singlehandedly take down TFC. Thankfully most of his playerbase came to us

aFF

Quote from: pig on November 16, 2012, 07:39:38 PM
UPDATE: Dinosaur gas killed off his tgc server AGAIN...

He must think he can singlehandedly take down TFC. Thankfully most of his playerbase came to us

Let's just hope its not a lot of troublemakers since he pretty much let players run amuck for the most part.

pig

UPDATE:

Maybe you guys have heard, idk maybe you haven't but the TGC server is up again. Evil dustbowl still has more players (hah!).

Dino's ego needs some serious checking, imo.

-samurai-

I still think that having a MvM server in TF2 is a good idea :P that shit is really fun.

[EVIL]IrishCoffee[PYRO-ZONE]

hey master i see you said terraira if so i would love a server on that :D
I am not banning you because you are hacking. I am banning you because you hacking and annoying me.

p0izon

I bought Terraria the other day. I didn't really like it as much as I thought I would. Maybe it'd be more fun with more people. But i dunno.

I'm really loving the Minecraft server so far.