News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Hacker

Started by Guts, October 25, 2014, 11:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guts

Going by the name of Dios, wearing evil tag. Aimbot, wallz, and speed hackzor

VALVE_0:4:1691420163 190.238.254.96

Swede

Saleen219

anyone with a valve id wearing the evil tag will be a imposter, we would go after him for that reason alone!

thanks for the heads up Guapo

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Quote from: El Guapo on October 25, 2014, 11:30:18 PM

Guapo,  if you were to see this player again, Please try to record a demo and submit the demo to an admin so the action may be justified.
Good Job Guapo and  thanks again for all your support :)

Master

Quote from: [EVIL]CocoPuff on October 26, 2014, 07:48:36 PM
Quote from: El Guapo on October 25, 2014, 11:30:18 PM

Guapo,  if you were to see this player again, Please try to record a demo and submit the demo to an admin so the action may be justified.
Good Job Guapo and  thanks again for all your support :)
I am just about 200% sure there is a demo attached to his post, and that demo is most likely a demo of the player in question.

GODFATHER_SOUR

If you see, or accuse someone of hacking, you need to attach a demo.  Too many false accusations, and therefore unwarranted bans.  In order for us to ban such a person, the actions of that person needs to be captured on a demo.  Next time, if you can, attach a demo with your complaint.  Thank you.
Being an admin is similar to being a babysitter, but without having to change the diapers!

Guts

Quote from: GODFATHER_SOUR on October 27, 2014, 11:16:06 PM
If you see, or accuse someone of hacking, you need to attach a demo.  Too many false accusations, and therefore unwarranted bans.  In order for us to ban such a person, the actions of that person needs to be captured on a demo.  Next time, if you can, attach a demo with your complaint.  Thank you.

* dios.dem (2549.48 kB - downloaded 5 times.)

Are you guys fucking with me at this point? I really hope so...... :cantlook:

Master

Quote from: El Guapo on October 27, 2014, 11:30:29 PM
Quote from: GODFATHER_SOUR on October 27, 2014, 11:16:06 PM

* dios.dem (2549.48 kB - downloaded 5 times.)

Are you guys fucking with me at this point? I really hope so...... :cantlook:
sorry the guapo, but he's right. If you expect something to be done about this "hacker" we will need to see a demo of him, it's the only way of proving if these claims are true

Guts

I'm sorry guys,  dios.dem (2549.48 kB - downloaded 5 times.), next time, dios.dem (2549.48 kB - downloaded 5 times.), ill try and, dios.dem (2549.48 kB - downloaded 5 times.) attach a demo dios.dem (2549.48 kB - downloaded 5 times.)

Master

Quote from: El Guapo on October 27, 2014, 11:43:17 PM
I'm sorry guys,  dios.dem (2549.48 kB - downloaded 5 times.), next time, dios.dem (2549.48 kB - downloaded 5 times.), ill try and, dios.dem (2549.48 kB - downloaded 5 times.) attach a demo dios.dem (2549.48 kB - downloaded 5 times.)
Roger that, glad we are on the same page now  :yes:

GODFATHER_SOUR

Damnit, I need more WD-40...  lol  Sorry, man.  Speed reading through a lot of stuff, some stuff gets missed, obviously.  Must slow down...
Being an admin is similar to being a babysitter, but without having to change the diapers!

Guts

Don't worry bouts it dood. Just havin a  cage

crosby

no demo no action

TO REPEAT WE NEED A DEMO TO TAKE ANY ACTION

SpamDaddy!

I think the problem is we are being obscure. Guapo I believe we need a demo of you making a demo...so yeah...we are still waiting.

Swede