News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Kamapala Bs

Started by TheOfficialCoso, October 12, 2014, 07:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOfficialCoso

Hi guys,im trying to ignore a player with the name: ''Kampala'' or [MEOTM]Kampala barely ''trying'' to have my clan,i know its trolling and all that..,but try to ignore him its really hard to me because all the time the players remains me the bs of :Kampala its the new leader of MEOTM clan and bla bla bla,thats annoying.

I dont know if u can do something for he ''cant'' talk about that kind of topic or other solution.

Im serious its reaaaaalllyyy annoooying as u dont have idea,hope u guys can help me.

Thanks for reading.

-TheOfficialCoso
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

p0izon

Mute will indeed solve your problem. You won't see his text or hear his voice.

TheOfficialCoso

If no other away to solve this,i will muted him them,but pls talk to him.
Its annoying when a person its talking bs and u cant do nothing about it.
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

p0izon

That's life. Learn to deal with it.

Saleen219

yup, my 12 year old has the same problem at school, i tell him the same thing. ignore it, deal with it - move on.

Ballsack

But please, refrain from eating the lead paint that is chipping off your walls.

xheon

Hi,  someone called me names in battlezone, please help me mute this guy,  I am really sad :( and I cry everytime, thank you, now back to my pokemons.   

Master

Quote from: xheon on October 13, 2014, 11:41:29 PM
Hi,  someone called me names in battlezone, please help me mute this guy,  I am really sad :( and I cry everytime, thank you, now back to my pokemons.   
pokemans*

SpamDaddy!

GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!
http://www.wimp.com/gaming/singstheme/
I'm a Blastoise man myself...

Saleen219

Master

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Master on October 15, 2014, 05:12:40 PM
Quote from: Saleen219 on October 15, 2014, 04:51:13 PM
Pokémon
battle monsters.
Originally called Pocket Monsters. Not smart to introduce as "pocket monsters" in our perverted society  :P