News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

XIIxOveR Ban Appeal

Started by XIIxOveR, October 12, 2014, 02:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XIIxOveR

Hi there -

I'm writing here as I had not heard back from Juliet from a PM I sent yet. Not complaining, it's only been since last night. I'm just unable to play and I don't really play anywhere else so I'm anxious to try to get this resolved.

I was in the middle of what was turning into a pretty fun round of 55 when suddenly I was kicked with a "your banned" message - to me it was for absolutely no reason, just dumped. When I finally figured out how to open the console to get more info (yeah, that's how little I know about the game other than playing it) I found the following:
-----
Ban Information
Name: XIIxOveR
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3866643
Reason: Wallhack
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- Juliet
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4330666

I'm not sure why Juliet thought I was "wall hacking", I'm not even very good lol, but I have never, in the 14+/- years I've been playing this game EVER wall hacked. I don't know HOW to wall hack. Heck, I don't even know how to bunny hop, set up a bind, or (until last night) even open the tfc console!!

We were in the middle of playing, suddenly I was kicked - no discussion, no warning, no "XIIXOVER, you just did something that makes me think you are cheating" - nothing! Not even a temp ban, a permanent ban"?!?! Just playing, then I'm kicked and accused of something I'm clueless about, and totally against by the way.

Funny, I was starting to think about applying for membership since I've been playing the servers so much - guess things ended up going pretty much the OPPOSITE direction huh :) ...

Well, any assistance here would be appreciated. I'd also love to know what it was I could possibly have done to make someone think I was hacking. Did I mention, I'm not even that good?!?!

Thanks.
XII

XIIxOveR

No apology necessary, I definitely don't expect that you would be obsessively monitoring your PM's here just because I'm obsessively checking :) I'll reply via PM.

XII