News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

An apology from TheOfficialCoso

Started by TheOfficialCoso, September 17, 2014, 06:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOfficialCoso

Greetings -[EVIL]- Clan. I know I am not one of the most popular members of this area and in fact and I would like to make up for that. During my visit here I have gathered up some enemies that I would most sincerely apologize to and I was hoping that I could get a second chance.

Master: I'm really sorry for what I did and to prove that I was, I purchased the game to prove that I really care about the developers: Valve Corporation.

Juliet: I know that I was a bit rude to you and I'm really sorry for this. I hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me.

The rest of the admins: I know I'm quite a troublesome player but currently I am aiming to become a good member of the community. I hope that you can support me and help me become a better player.

Please, I hope that you guys believe in second chances and I would be grateful to get a fresh start here.

Thank you for reading.

-TheOfficialCoso
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

SpamDaddy!

I think I speak for EVIL when I say we DO indeed believe in second chances and this is only a game. Your words are appreciated but your actions in the coming weeks and days will prove the sincerity of your statement. We look forward to the proving and happy gaming!

TheOfficialCoso

Thanks for the reply,I just want to help this community.

Thanks for reading.

-TheOfficialCoso
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

Swede

Kerrybiantulip

I have a tendency to be rude as well, so I apologize for that, and welcome the opportunity to start anew.

p0izon

I don't believe in second chances, but you haven't offended me yet.  :)

Elitesse

Wait Coso, I can't understand, did you really buy the game? You said that someone gifted you TFC...

TheOfficialCoso

I buy the game,but i cant buy more cause here in venezuela,we only got 200 dolars per year,and i wasted it all.What i say to you was a sarcasm.