News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Donations + TFC

Started by Master, September 14, 2014, 02:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venomous Fangs

Donations still at $193.03, anyone else kicking in?  :gum:

Saleen219

I wll but i have to wait til next payday, nuther week.

Im mastercards bitch these days. Most of my cash has beeing going to her.

Venomous Fangs

Don't fuss it, more or less sorted, only $15.00 to go.  :grinwink:

In a good mood as I got told this morning I kept my position at work. :yay!:

Might be a bit less testy now towards the trolls, when on TFC ...  :devilsidesmile:

Master

Quote from: Venomous Fangs on September 26, 2014, 01:23:25 AM
Don't fuss it, more or less sorted, only $15.00 to go.  :grinwink:

In a good mood as I got told this morning I kept my position at work. :yay!:

Might be a bit less testy now towards the trolls, when on TFC ...  :devilsidesmile:
Wow, you took care of quite a big portion of it, I appreciate that very very much.
Glad to hear you get to keep your position, I've been down that road a few times, and I didn't always get to keep my position, so I know more than enough about being in that situation.

I'm pretty sure that we will be able to make this target before the quarter is up (on Oct 4th) and even if we don't I definitely have the funds to cover the rest of the bill, good job guys, very impressive work.

Now that this bill is pretty much sorted out, we can start working on next quarters bill due on Dec 4th, all donations no matter how small are appreciated. :)

Saleen219

Another $25 (Canadian) to add to the pile.

Road_Pizza

ladywolf

I'll help donate whenever I can. I can't promise you $100 though. I can only do so much. =/
Arooooooo.

Saleen219

any amount is appreciated

bIGPIng

maybe  their should be a  a server that only allows donators to join......see if it makes money flow a bit better ...worth a shot..

Master

Quote from: MrBigPingEAsyKiLl on October 12, 2014, 06:24:58 PM
maybe  their should be a  a server that only allows donators to join......see if it makes money flow a bit better ...worth a shot..
I think the better option would be to only allow donators on battlezone specific nights, having a 'donator only' server would just be a waste of space, nobody wants to go to a server with no players on it.

bIGPIng

tough call  running a non profit aint easy.................

Master

Quote from: MrBigPingEAsyKiLl on October 12, 2014, 06:46:35 PM
tough call  running a non profit aint easy.................
it was a lot easier back in the day when I was the only one playing on the SINGLE server we had. :P
I really do miss those days, much simpler times..

Riouen

I donated just recently, enjoy.

TinMan

Im good for about $20 a month... Sometimes more... :)