News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Gimpys Road Move!

Started by Gimpy, August 30, 2014, 02:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rand

Homer voice, "Ah.....  Beer!"

Kerrybiantulip

Sounds cozy. :)   

How's the weather out there?  We're getting a pretty nasty system rolling through here even now.  I guess it's still passing by you now.

Gimpy

Well the drive yesterday had some nasty weather. I drove through super thick fog for over an hour!

But today is the day that I cross back into the motherland. Next stop, Guelph Ontario!!

--Gimpy

Gimpy

Well that's almost it for the move! Crossed the Border with no issues. Imported my car, and did half the paperwork to clear the moving truck too.

And after a two hour drive the next morning, I've made it home! Time to spend some time with my family again, and get the house cleaned and ready for my furniture to show up.

Still down and out on the game...

But soon O    O
                ---

Kerrybiantulip

Can't wait to shoot you again!!!!!! ;)

Master

Quote from: Gimpy on September 02, 2014, 04:09:24 PM
Well that's almost it for the move! Crossed the Border with no issues. Imported my car, and did half the paperwork to clear the moving truck too.

And after a two hour drive the next morning, I've made it home! Time to spend some time with my family again, and get the house cleaned and ready for my furniture to show up.

Still down and out on the game...

But soon O    O
                ---
Glad to hear it you made it back in one piece, hope all of your furniture has as smooth of a ride as you did.

SpamDaddy!

I was excited to go on the road trip with you, Gimp! I have been to work and home and work again for over a year...I need a break - I even remembered, with a certain amount of fondness, my own travel disasters as I read about your own =D Glad you made it!

Now we are ready for chapter 2 like how the freaking water company kept losing our connection notice and we had to buy 30 gallons of water over a 3 day period!  >:( I take it back...no fondness involved..

Gimpy

Honestly. Who the fuck has a fire drill 20 minutes into their first day?? Really???

Rand

Did you travel all that way to go to Elementary School?  How sweet!

Gimpy

Lol No it's a military base. So the fire warden does them periodically. An it was just lucky that it was an hour into my first day.

He walked up to one of the Sergeants with a note that said "you just found a fire. What do you do?"  Yay.

Swede

Havent been active with comments on this thread. But read it when comments added. Glad you made it and happy moments with the family.
See ya out there on the servers.

:) ;)