News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

BANNED AGAIN, NO WARNING, NO REASON

Started by ., August 20, 2014, 04:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YES i AM BLOODFART, NO REASON WAS GIVEN NO WARNING, SOMETIMES MY PILLS DONT BOUNCE LIKE I WANT AND END UP NEAR SPAWN,....NOT INTENTIONAL, WHEN IM ON SNIPER DECK, I TRY TO PILL THE CORNER, BUT THEY BOUNCE TOO FAR, WHEN IM AT THE GRID BY SPIRAL I TRY TO GET THEM TO GO ALL THE WAY DOWN THE RAMP, WHEN I WAS BANNED THERE WHERE LIKE 4-5 ENEMYS NEAR SPAWN, PILLS WHERE MEANT FOR THEM, NOT SPAWN.

Ballsack

Bloodfart....
One of the better TFC names....

Saleen219

Depending my moood, i may, or may not give any warnings. You having using evil servers for a long time now os you know the rules - you may not get a warning either from me.

I shouldnt have to give someone who knows the rules yet anithter warning/reminder of the rules.

Quote from: Saleen219 on August 21, 2014, 11:00:07 AM
Depending my moood, i may, or may not give any warnings. You having using evil servers for a long time now os you know the rules - you may not get a warning either from me.

I shouldnt have to give someone who knows the rules yet anithter warning/reminder of the rules.

your correct but as i stated if i did pill spawn, it was not intentional, im not perfect, and im not a very good tfc player, i will make mistakes.

TheOfficialCoso

*facepalm* do u really think that?......warning?..when i see someone doing kill spawn ,that fucking pist me off,there's no warning for a wallhacker who has to be banned.Let me say something...put sentryes,explosives or other thing in the spawn.... if can kill its not right,if it was not intentional ¬_¬! ...u will maybe get unbanned but i dont know.....
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

Quote from: TheOfficialCoso on August 21, 2014, 07:32:42 PM
*facepalm* do u really think that?......warning?..when i see someone doing kill spawn ,that fucking pist me off,there's no warning for a wallhacker who has to be banned.Let me say something...put sentryes,explosives or other thing in the spawn.... if can kill its not right,if it was not intentional ¬_¬! ...u will maybe get unbanned but i dont know.....

First I wasnt doing kill spawn, 2 I dont know how to wallhack, 3 I was spy, so no sg in spawn, which I know is against the rulz anyway.
4 Ive been playing here for months and I have complained to other admins, about enemy spys pilling spawn, so I already know its also against the rulz.
I also try to bounce the pills to different places, so I guess im not good at billiards either, so If I did bounce a couple near spawn it was not intentional.

p0izon

I believe it's unfair that you've had to wait two days for an official reply from the person who banned you. Seeing as how you'll probably be unbanned by the time you get an actual reply, I went ahead and just unbanned you.

For future reference try to keep your spy grenades as far away from a respawn as possible. You don't want to give any admin a plausible reason to ban you.

Side note, I usually record demos as I play. I will normally overwrite them each time so they don't stack up on my hard drive. I think it's a good habit to have. That way you have evidence of what you are doing or have witnessed on the server & can come to the forums confident that you'll get a quick resolution.

It isn't required by our admins, but it's something I also believe admins should do to be able to dispute the complaints they get in this forum.

Quote from: p0izon on August 22, 2014, 09:44:43 AM
I believe it's unfair that you've had to wait two days for an official reply from the person who banned you. Seeing as how you'll probably be unbanned by the time you get an actual reply, I went ahead and just unbanned you.

For future reference try to keep your spy grenades as far away from a respawn as possible. You don't want to give any admin a plausible reason to ban you.

Side note, I usually record demos as I play. I will normally overwrite them each time so they don't stack up on my hard drive. I think it's a good habit to have. That way you have evidence of what you are doing or have witnessed on the server & can come to the forums confident that you'll get a quick resolution.

It isn't required by our admins, but it's something I also believe admins should do to be able to dispute the complaints they get in this forum.

Thanx man!

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Apologize for not replying earlier, However, bloodfart has previously banned for the same on and on and on and on and on violations of spawn camping.  I have asked  bloodfart  when he first contact me regarding this issue tp post his concern on the complaint section. Finally he did. As I first explained to bloodfart again, his ban was schedule to be lifted this week
Thank You