News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

personal loan with lien jz

Started by tadin10, July 23, 2014, 05:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tadin10

Link Removed - No Advertising Allowed

p0izon

First of all, you were gagged & banned for 10 hours on July 11th, 2014. For some unknown reason you wouldn't stop trying to let everyone know I was an admin while undercover. This is not okay to do. If an admin is hidden, it's for a reason.

I gagged you default (10 hours) on fun when you wouldn't stop doing it. You then started using your name to do the exact same thing you were JUST gagged for. Not only that, but you started to incite other players to do exactly the same thing. You then went to Low Grav and started using global shout there to again scream that i was an admin. This is where it started to get disrespectful. I switched over to Low Grav and banned you 10 hours.

Then we come to a couple of days later fresh from your ban & gag expiration and you do the EXACT same thing. This is why you were gagged permanently.

Edit: http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=243443&page=4

ElRuso

And he keeps changing his name to speak to other users.
I got some screenshots if you want
ElRuso
(.bat file helper)

p0izon

Quote from: Elitesse on July 24, 2014, 01:53:18 PM
Revealing admins using another name is against the rules? I didn't notice that, I always type amx_who in the console to check if there are any admins on the server.

I gave him plenty of chances to stop. I generally don't discipline players unless their actions become excessive. When he took it too far, he broke this rule.

QuoteRespect all players, admin or not.
http://www.esclan.net/rules/

Saleen219

Tadin, admins change their nicks to something other than their normal nick to 'hide' from rule breakers. this way we can catch them breaking the rules. You telling everyone that a certain player is actually an admin in hiding, keeps us from catching the rule breaker.

If I was undercover and you told everyone that I was an admin, I would have done the same thing.

NEVER tell anyone that an admin is hiding under a different name.

This will be my only post on this thread.

Tadin, los administradores cambiar sus nicks a algo distinto de su nick habitual para 'esconder' de los infractores. De esta manera podemos atraparlos romper las reglas. Usted está diciendo a todos que un determinado jugador es en realidad un administrador en la clandestinidad, nos impide controlar el interruptor de la regla.

Si yo fuera encubierto y le dije a todos que yo era un administrador, yo habría hecho lo mismo.

NUNCA le digas a nadie que un administrador se esconde bajo un nombre diferente.

Este será mi único post en este hilo.

Master

Quote from: tadin10 on July 24, 2014, 10:40:05 PM
sb please find me the rule that says you discover an administrator is prohibited
You are not allowed to announce when an admin is in hiding, as it will tip off the troublemaker that there IS an admin online and they will stop breaking whatever rule they were breaking.. and for doing that, you can easily be banned for 'assisting rulebreakers' essentially preventing the admins from being able to do their job, so they might need to ban you so YOU don't get in the way of them catching any rulebreakers.