News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Gaming Mouse Question

Started by p0izon, June 10, 2014, 08:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rand

I *STILL* don't understand why you all won't go to a Trackman ball mouse.  No need to move your hand/wrist/forearm around.

No mousepad worries, and they work great for notebooks while browsing on the couch!

(This post is mostly kidding.  I have used a trackman for, I guess, decades now, probably never going to change unless they never sell them.)

Elitesse

Building my own computer is almost impossible, I use Laptops and because of this I can't modify them. I hate Desktop Computers, they are too heavy and not portable at all. Also I contradict myself on many posts because I don't pay attention to the things I'm writing in my posts.

Saleen219

Yu csn build your own laptops too

Elitesse

I don't think so. When I go to the shops, I can only see Pre-Made Laptops and Desktop Computers. I heard that in a few shops I can ask a worker to make my own Desktop Computers but I never head something like that about a Laptop because it's simply impossible. Laptops are always premade by the Company that makes them.

Saleen219

Negative, if you know where to look, you csn find the cases. You can build your own laptops. Yes its,harder to do so but it can, and has been, done.

Its difficult to find the white cases but they are out there

Elitesse

Interesting, I have never seen something like that. Here in Italy I never saw a shop where I can build my own Laptop, and I have visited lots of shops in lots of cities!

Master

I built a PC for just a little under 1200 dollars back a lot of years ago (7 I think) and I can STILL play most releases today on high settings, but it is time to upgrade, I am probably just going to get a new video card for the time being, but overall it was much cheaper than buying a PC from some store that uses the cheapest parts they can find and mass produces computers, I want a PC to do things a console cannot, I don't want to see how cheap a computer can be, I want to see how long I can get a PC to last me, no need to upgrade it every 3 to 5 years, its cheaper just upgrading parts.

Elitesse

This is so ironic, you are all speaking about high-end computers and stuff like that while I still use a 14 yrs old computer that should be placed in a museum!

Saleen219

Exactly master. A good vid card upgrade would make it feel like a new computer

Master

Quote from: Saleen219 on August 16, 2014, 08:17:22 PM
Yeah, but I should probably upgrade my pentium 2 processor soon.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Master on August 16, 2014, 11:59:00 PM
Quote from: Saleen219 on August 16, 2014, 08:17:22 PM
Yeah, but I should probably upgrade my pentium 2 processor soon.

lol

I just upgraded my OptiPlex 760. I got it for 25 bucks at a flea Market - The guy said "It wont put out no pitcher..my buddy that knows about this stuff said that it ain't got any plugs for a TV screen...20 bucks and yuou can have it..I give'at for it a while back..back before I knew I got f****d..." It looked brand new but someone had taken the PCIe card out of the slot. Took it home, threw an old Nvidia PCIe card in and she's been running ever since! Just added Win 7 64 bit and 4 more gigs of ram, a 2gb Nvidia GFX 650 card, and a 650 watt power supply for $187 a couple months back. Still kickin' butt! Total investment $207.00

Saleen219

sheesh, my regular priced grafx card was around the $750 mark lol

p0izon

All this custom build talk got my nips nice and perky. I ended up ordering a bunch of parts yesterday. I just couldn't find a keyboard. Any recommendations? I wanted to go with a Logitech, but they all looked horrible.

Edit: I went with this one. It was too sexy to pass up.

http://www.daskeyboard.com/daskeyboard-4-professional/

Swede

deadly

Quote from: p0izon on August 19, 2014, 09:24:33 AM
All this custom build talk got my nips nice and perky. I ended up ordering a bunch of parts yesterday. I just couldn't find a keyboard. Any recommendations? I wanted to go with a Logitech, but they all looked horrible.

Edit: I went with this one. It was too sexy to pass up.

http://www.daskeyboard.com/daskeyboard-4-professional/

I use Logitech K520 it is wireless and uses 2 AA batt. but I have yet the need to replace them.  I have had this keyboard about 1.5 years now.

also thought id mention that im using a old pc as well with win 7 and a agp slot.