News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Downloads section is now live!

Started by Master, April 26, 2014, 10:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

That's right, now you can get all your TFC modifications right from this site... well not yet  :laugh: but soon!! I will be working on this around the clock for the next few weeks adding any and all modifications for TFC that I can find, im going to start at my harddrive, then go to old known modification sites and then finally start searching google.

If you have any files youd like to see added to the page, please send me an email by clicking the icon under my name (to the left) that looks like a letter.

ShouldBeNew_

Elitesse

Great! You should upload a map pack for all the Fun/Adventure and Battlezone maps. I hate waiting 10 minutes for a new map.

Master

Quote from: Elitesse on April 27, 2014, 07:18:04 AM
Great! You should upload a map pack for all the Fun/Adventure and Battlezone maps. I hate waiting 10 minutes for a new map.
all of our servers feature a Fast Download server, you should not spend any more than 30-45 seconds to download a map and all required files, if you do restart the game and try again.. if it still happens after that do the following
1) Start TFC
2) Open console and type 'developer 1'
3) Join server that requires a map to be downloaded
4) if a download fails to use the FastDL, wait 5 seconds, cancel the download then type 'condump' in console
5) Navigate to c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\half-life\tfc\
6) locate the file condump00*.txt and report the problem with that file as an attachment, include the server and mapname in your report.

Elitesse

I have a very weak Internet connection, that's why it takes me 5-10 minutes to download a map, I also frequently get high pings (because of this I can't join Battlezone or I can be kicked out) and I always have to play in the Fun/Adventure server to avoid getting kicked. I live in a place where I can't get an Internet connection with a 3G Wireless Dongle and because of this I have to use a small USB Wireless Stick to connect with my neighbor because he has a Cable Connection and doesn't have problems with the Internet. Unfortunately I can't get a decent connection with him!

deadly

use a usb extension cord u can get a 32 foot one here http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sabrent-CB-USBXT-Sabrent-32-USB-2.0-Active-Extension-Cable/15819373 then take your "small usb wireless stick" and put it in ziplock bag hang outside as close as you can to your neighbor. that should help the connection.   :D  ;)  :laugh:

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: deadly on April 28, 2014, 07:09:58 PM
use a usb extension cord u can get a 32 foot one here http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sabrent-CB-USBXT-Sabrent-32-USB-2.0-Active-Extension-Cable/15819373 then take your "small usb wireless stick" and put it in ziplock bag hang outside as close as you can to your neighbor. that should help the connection.   :D  ;)  :laugh:

cage