News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

I want to get things fixed between me and juliet

Started by Juicy J -We TriPpY MaNe-, March 30, 2014, 10:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juicy J -We TriPpY MaNe-

When I first joined the EVIL server I probably was talking too much. I was in a different mood set. I apologize to the other members if i talk about marijuana too much, I will do my best to minimize saying of the "plant". I just wanted to let people know, there is nothing wrong with the plant. Before I was 18 years old, I told myself I'm not going to do any drinking or smoking. So this "plant" is a big deal to me in the fact, that its illegal still, and just wanted to let people know how I feel. I apologize for being such a "dickass" to Juliet. I was talking on the microphone quite a bit, and I would butt into others conversations. Then, in-chat i mentioned I had to leave to a party, which pissed her off, probably cause she doesn't like the type of college kids that show off, as I said i was feeling happy that night. so I added her as a friend to steam, and found out she blocked me. So thats when i found out Juliet muted me. Im a very nice, going person, not the type of person that insults others, but I felt if she muted me, feels like she hated me, so i got back at her in-game going with "HWGUY" to piss her off. I just want to get things straight. After all, a clan is a family  :(and everyone needs to get along

p0izon

Kerrybiantulip

Quote from: Marijuana4life on March 30, 2014, 10:44:23 PM
Then, in-chat i mentioned I had to leave to a party, which pissed her off, probably cause she doesn't like the type of college kids that show off, as I said i was feeling happy that night. so I added her as a friend to steam, and found out she blocked me. So thats when i found out Juliet muted me. Im a very nice, going person, not the type of person that insults others, but I felt if she muted me, feels like she hated me, so i got back at her in-game going with "HWGUY" to piss her off. I just want to get things straight. After all, a clan is a family  :(and everyone needs to get along

I never said I hated you. I said I find certain personalities to be annoying which includes yours; who comes on nightly telling everyone just how high he is and talks about how much he goes out and 'gets' girls.  You asked me a lot of personal questions which I am not cool with.

I don't like extremely forthcoming NICE people.  I like people who just screw around and play the game.  I don't like being bombarded with personal questions.  I actually tend to get along better with people I argue/fight with before I become friends with them, or people who *NEVER* speak and play well with the occasional banter.  You're a fine, nice person.  Our personalities would clash.

I don't hate you, I just have no desire to hear you speak about how high you are and how much pussy you get or try to learn how old I am or where I'm from.

I can't make you understand that it's not "YOU" I dislike, it's the personality type I try to avoid.

ShouldBeNew_

Road_Pizza

p0izon

ShouldBeNew_

Okay kids last story...  Marijuana joined {EVIL} then and Juliet was high council and they both married and went to space with a rocket and blowed the Earth. And so then everyone died... THE END

Kerrybiantulip

I'd never be high council.  Marijuana would fit right in, though.  He's high all the time.

Juicy J -We TriPpY MaNe-

Quote from: Juliet on April 01, 2014, 02:47:27 PM
I'd never be high council.  Marijuana would fit right in, though.  He's high all the time.
To be honest, I only use the sacred herb on the weekends, there are exceptions though, like spring break like 10+ days in a row i've used the herb, that was the longest streak i've gone.  :yay!:

crosby

p0izon