News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Welcome to the clan Minky <3

Started by SyKosis, February 09, 2014, 08:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SyKosis

Road_Pizza

p0izon

SpamDaddy!

Ok now...I feel it is my duty as a member of the Sacred and Vaunted Low Council of the -[EVIL]- Soldiers Clan to make something known with all these new "members".

The answer to the obvious question that will arise after I write this: Yes, I DO in fact realize how awesome I am.

We let IRONHD join (Demo who likes to blow me up  :sleezy:)..I was really cool with that..Iron is good people. THEN by some magical coincidence Road_Pizza (also good people) joins (Surprise! Demo who likes to blow me up  :woow:). Now all of a frickin' sudden..here comes innocent little Minky...just a lil sweet Minky alone and clanless (AMAZINGLY a Demo who likes to blow me up!  :wideeyed:).

Im not saying anything, if your hearing it it's cuz your hearing it not cuz Im sayin' it! I'm just sayin'....

Welcome to the clan......Meeeenkay!  :shifty:

Swede

Ironhd

Hmmm. Sounds like sombody's got some pent up emotions. You need to let all that out Spammy. It's OOOO KKKK if you get blown up.

Welcome Minky!!

Saleen219

crosby

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Ironhd on February 12, 2014, 05:17:10 PM
Hmmm. Sounds like sombody's got some pent up emotions. You need to let all that out Spammy. It's OOOO KKKK if you get blown up.

Welcome Minky!!

grrrrr  :glarestraight:

MrAMPM

Cookie

Minky

I haven't checked this website in a bit, unfortunately I was playing Left4Dead2, which I got a burst of addiction for. Thanks for accepting me. I hope to continue to abuse of you if I can. :P