News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Welcome TheDeathDoctor To The Clan!

Started by p0izon, February 10, 2014, 01:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p0izon

I guess this is going to become a recurring thing. So I'll keep it going.

Welcome to the clan TheDeathDoctor!

Swede

Welcome, finally a doctor. So tired of all the nurses calling themself medic.  :yay!:

SyKosis

Road_Pizza

Welcome and may the odds be forever in your favor

TheDeathDoctor

Licence & Registration, CHICKEN FUCKER! BaGAWK!

p0izon

Saleen219

TheDeathDoctor

Thank you for the warm welcome everybody! I'm certainly not the best at TFC but I hope to benefit this Clan and the servers as much as possible. Plz keep me posted on the bill so i can donate accordingly. 

Master

Quote from: TheDeathDoctor on February 11, 2014, 09:54:04 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome everybody! I'm certainly not the best at TFC but I hope to benefit this Clan and the servers as much as possible. Plz keep me posted on the bill so i can donate accordingly. 
we have raised 50 of our 200 dollar goal so far this month, we still have a bit left in our coffers left over from previous donations but we do not yet have enough raised for our next bill, you can donate on the main page, there is a button in the bar on the top of the page, and there i a meter (that you can click on to donate) displaying current donation status for the next bill.

TheDeathDoctor

i gave 50 last week, i get paid friday what are we looking at

Master

Quote from: TheDeathDoctor on February 11, 2014, 11:04:40 PM
i gave 50 last week, i get paid friday what are we looking at

yeah, I forgot about that (as it didnt show up since it was over 7 days ago) we have 115/200 for this month, and we still need 150 to pay up then next bill, then we will additionally need another 15 for our domain and we will need another 25 within the next 3 months for our control panel license. does this answer your question?

Saleen219

Will send in some next weekish on payday

Ironhd