News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

About being an admin...

Started by antipro, January 29, 2011, 12:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antipro

Hey, can i be an admin/donors ? cos everyone else does, please i wanna be one... ill post somethin fun if i can...
well if i did anything wrong, i am here to say that i'm sorry and i wont do it again.

Well, thanks...

Antipro

bapx17 503's finest

Hey Antipro, i know im not the person who gives out admin or anything like that but here are some tips.
1) try to be in one of the servers all the time, pick a fav like i have put in a lot of playing time and i mean a lot
2) dont be rude or anything to anyone, if someone does something that is not with the rules tell them this is your one and only warin before a kick/slap/ban ect. and get there steam id and what they did and post it here or tell someone about it
3) go on the forums every day if you can and post ect
4) if you see other "es/evil" member online chat with him see if they want to go play in a server
5) just rember everyone is all ways watching and seenin how your doing, i know you are in the server a lot with me, just be nice even if you dont want to be it maybe the best way to go

this is what i think :) but again this is only me hehe
A New Gaming ERA has begun | New-Alliance World Gaming Association

Master

We have a new system for selecting our admins, they are hand picked from the clan leaders, your best chances of becoming an admin are by playing the game and just reporting troubles to the admins (they are noted by the group officers of the Evil Updates group).