News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Abuses

Started by Sheep With A Gun, November 03, 2013, 03:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheep With A Gun

Okay.. Master.. I know you're there. :straight:
administrating...playing.. doing your things. but
why the HELL do you abuse your power with ME!? >:( i didn't do anything and you ban me only by talking :reallysad:. i dont spam the same message all the time i can be kind annoning some times but why always with "you want a ban?" :devilsidesmile: i want to play in your servers if i can ill donate but please stop the abusing with me i dont hax insult people or bad stuff. if the EVIL thing is literal please tell me and when you enter to the server that i am i can leave. if you eliminate this post i and everybody will know that this is a personal problem.
Bye guys. :'(

Master

1) fuck off
2) do not speak at/about me
3) you identified me as an admin WHEN I HAVE TOLD YOU IN THE PAST I AM NOT AN ADMIN
4) use the commands for identification, there is no need to point out who the admins are
5) You have ruined my nap, therefore I will be banning you on sight any time I see you (scream abuse all you want)
6) this doesn't belong in the lounge you dumbfuck, I have moved this thread so people don't continue to think you are completely fucking retarded.

Sheep With A Gun

::opps: ....okay thank you for leaving the things right(sorry by the english im argentinan) im not an idiot am just new on this and I want to conversate with the people that plays (not a psycho) but is okay I will stop talking too much to you. :opps:
Problem solved lock the post and sorry i didn't see the complint departament.
I hope that there will be no more problems between us.
Bye greetings from Argentina have a nice whatever. :embarrassed2: im so sorry and thanks for teching me new insults..dumbfuck hah :P

[EVIL]IrishCoffee[PYRO-ZONE]

5 on masters list For god sake  sheep DON'T RUIN HIS NAP he loves his nap time  he dream of an internet with out  morons sadly there is none  if you done wrong enough to be banned by master you fucked up i kno i fucked up  basicly you have no argument NEVER RUIN ANYONE'S NAP EVER nap time is happy time <3 
I am not banning you because you are hacking. I am banning you because you hacking and annoying me.