News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Beeps issue

Started by Mocay, March 24, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mocay

Due to my high ping i downloaded a lagless script, but i don't know why the beeps are not accurate, the grenade doesn't explode at the fourth beep, it's impossible to conc with this issue, if someone somehow knows how to fix it i'd apreciate it :D

Chapu™

Sometimes I have the same issue with the nades..

SyKosis

I know and hear that somebody uses lagless script. I know that feelings playing high pings especially over 200+ just like me. Sometimes I feel very sick playing with 200+ ping but I still love. One day I tried to use the lagless timer but you know me I usually playing skills so I removed it. It wasn't for me. I love playing tfc natural without scripts.
Anyways , Did you set your rate settings before using it? Rate settings are more important than any scripts. Especially concs, nades.

Mocay

I know nothing about console cmds, so i didn't set the rates just downloaded the script and started to play, could it be the problem?  :-\

SyKosis

No it couldn't be the problem. Rates just help you to use the nades well. It's about your internet to set it. Just like cl_cmdrate , cl_updaterate , rate , ex_interp. You can find your the best rate settings for your internet searching 'auto rate settings. Also make sure to raise your fps. Basically cmds fps_max , fps_override.

Bishop

If you paste your lagless timer script here we can help pinpoint your problem.  If you prefer, you can send me a message and I will help you. 

Also, I've attached the default timer.wav which will fix your problem if you know where to put it.