News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Post Your Best Moments / Best Day / Or Blah of Today

Started by ShouldBeNew_, September 06, 2014, 03:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShouldBeNew_

The title says it all.
Althrough this is the featured video of this thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc6J5rlKhIc

Elitesse

How did you earn that "Level 1 - New Poster" title? It's under your avatar.

Elitesse

Ah, I found an option to change my custom title in the settings. I never noticed that before.

Rand

Blah of the day is when I realize some regular players are just trolls.  IE, try to help them out, and they just go back to the same old trolling.

"True blah", is just that, the player blah that always does random class, and rocks at every one of them.

ShouldBeNew_

Bump.
The next blah of the day is that the servers are absolutely empty in the morning of Europe but only filled with bots.
The biggest blah of the day is that Battlezone is down.

Elitesse

Quote from: ShouldBeNew_ on December 16, 2014, 05:46:35 AM
Bump.
The next blah of the day is that the servers are absolutely empty in the morning of Europe but only filled with bots.
The biggest blah of the day is that Battlezone is down.
70 % of TFC Players are American, that's why the server is almost empty during the morning. You should try playing in the evening (Europe time), it always has 10 active players.

ShouldBeNew_

Tonight (Europe Central Time), 10th January 2015 was an epic battle on Fun/Adventure, Mecklenburg. Indeed. Everyone got mad. Everyone left my team (green) and so they all joined RED and BLUE. Went heavy and got 110 kills for leaving my team, killing me and trying to make RED the best team of Mecklenburg.

The best minutes of my life.

Elitesse

I managed to install HLDJ after two bloody years of work! I can finally play audio files in TFC!