News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

permanently gagged

Started by Hackrat, December 17, 2012, 09:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hackrat

Hey guys... I'm prermanently gagged on 2 servers. I was wondering if someone could remove them..

[EVIL] Battlezone-x (24/7 2fort or vote) I think I made a mistake of sound spamming one day.
[EVIL] Dustbowl or vote - I was playing on there like a week ago and someone said to move your tele exit. I replied 'ok I'll move it' even though the map was ending and I wasn't even sure it was me he was talking to. The next thing I know I get a private message from (1)player saying 'I warned you before' and then I was permanently gagged. If someone can remove them I would appreciate it. I enjoy playing on these servers and I promise that if I did something wrong I won't do it again. My steam ID is 0:1:3803897 and I go under either empty or Hackrat. thx...

aFF

Firstly, if you enjoy playing on the servers so much you wouldn't be so disruptive and doing such nussiance acts. I know I've said to you countless times not to be spamming your "i saw xxxxx" bind. I'm sure I've kicked and possibly day/week banned you for it before. I believe you've even got kicked by the spam filter before. I also recall you either building backwards teles, blocking entrances/spawn, or something of the sort which resulted in the "I crapped myself" name that I gave you back in May.

You admit to being warned by an admin not to do something yet you go forth with it anyways. That really gives credit to your statement that you "won't do it again". Currently, you're fortunate that nothing is stopping you from playing on the severs. The only thing you can't do is chat which history shows you can't control yourself.

Callous Penguin

lol, Hackrat is banned from other servers for that tele crap and  blocking the door with his sg.

tools

It is aFF again. The admin don't even give warning. He has such a big head on his shoulders. He goes straight to permanent bans and gags.

Saleen219

Read it again, he was warned.

aFF

Quote from: Saleen219 on December 27, 2012, 04:37:23 PM
Read it again, he was warned.

It's ok Saleen. He's too busy with his "Big Plans" to read/listen/make sense.

tools

It figures! The other big headed admin Saleen219 has to make a comment.

Saleen219

"big headed" - thats what she said  :P

I had to make a comment because apparently you cant read.