News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

What Kind of Vehicle you Got?

Started by Silence, October 07, 2009, 11:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DjDigiD

KidNova speaks

yeah a bike, ever hear of our growing concern for FUEL??

i dont need to drive there for i dont, if more ppl ride bikes or take public transit we can save this planet.

lol

by the looks of things i spent more on my bike then some did on there car Wink
probley more then your future car

Criptik

-[EVIL]- ToK_VaaL

1987 Broomstick GTX.

Cherry red, with chrome bristles.

Rebuilt leather loop for parking on my hatrack.

krazie_18_2000

grandsmoker420

Pontiac's seem to be the car of choice with us Soldiers......I love my but boy is it full of problems.

Grendel

2000 toyota tacoma.  when im feeling like fixing a car and throwing my money away i also have a 1981 porsche 924.  only runs about 100$ per mile in repairs.  i have a 1986 toyota pickup with 300000 miles on it for a work truck.

G

Ride the Pig

Subaru Legacy and Jeep Grand Cherokee

indigochicken

1999 Dodge Intrepid

1968 Vette with twin mirror T-top. (decrease in value)=Priceless. Not very street legal either.

Gurumark

2003 Taurus  I know... Boring car, but it gets me to work. That's all I need.

PepeTheSeeingEyeDog

Saleen219

Quote from: Skate on October 07, 2009, 11:23:33 PM
yea yea u think ur kool but

Not sure how me having a Jeep makes me think Im cool but Im glad you think so. SHe is a heck of a lot nicer/reliable than the poS truck i used as a trade in.

cobhc

'98 Honda Civic HX

Weeee.  Nothin' fancy compared to all these 00' and up cars.  Honda all the way though...no ifs, ands or buts.

Nothing modded, =[  just a v-tec that stopped working and after market tail lights. Woo!

I still have yet to see another HX on the road though..so I guess that's kind of cool.

barconcern@hotmail.com

mr.saturn

Saleen219

Quote from: DjDigiD on October 07, 2009, 11:28:41 PM
KidNova speaks

ever hear of our growing concern for FUEL??

Not a concern. Record oil discoveries in the past few years. NO public transit in my city. Unless you're in a wheelchair that is. And if Im in a wheelchair, im getting one of those cool powered ones so I can drive/ride there myself anyway.