News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Shoutbox

Started by Master, May 25, 2016, 12:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

It has recently come to my attention that on the frontpage of our website we have some sort of shoutbox... While I know very little about.. what I do know is that it is mostly used by trolls to... you guess it.. be a nuisance. At the beginning, I was very upset about this trolling, but over time I have stopped caring as it is too much of a hassle to keep these 2/3 people (need confirmation on whether two of these IP lists are really one person or two) banned and to stop the trolling.

All of that aside though.. I am interested to know.. doe the general public (at least the part that cares about the community) aware about this shoutbox (obvious yes?) ? Furthermore.. does the 'community as a whole' care about this? or do you think EVIL is better off without it? I am honestly interested in some opinions on this abomination that we call a 'shoutbox'

I thank you all for continuing to keep this game alive, without you this game.. and furthermore this clan would be nothing, but thanks to all of you guys continuing to give this 17 year old game love it continues to live on to this very day, and that warms my heart and I cannot thank you enough.. so keep on fraggin you crazy animals. :)

Gimpy

Indifferent.

But I have enjoyed calling out the trolls with the fake names.

Who then Steam message me asking why I do that...

Paz

Honestly, I haven't really even thought about the shoutbox until recently, it's growing on me.
You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

Venomous Fangs

Haven't used it recently myself, but was useful when I first joined up and wasn't familiar with the server setup. Could ask questions, say something etc.

Unless it is doing harm, why not keep it?

Swede

When I´m on I read it.