News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Weird crap on Battlezone

Started by Shezari, March 07, 2016, 06:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shezari

Came from Battlezone just now (map was Badlands) and there was some freaky shit going on.  Ammo being spent without actually firing, taking damage despite not being shot by anyone, sounds being hugely delayed, player names showing up on the HUD without anyone being in the crosshairs, and huge lag despite only having 46 ping...

and apparently I was not the only one experiencing it.

Nuggs said I might have TBI but I don't know what that means.

Nuggs

First off:

cage

Shezari, I was just messing with you when I said that. TBI = Traumatic Brain Injury, the kind of injury that might trick your brain into seeing shit. I was in the server at the same time and didn't experience anything like you described. Not saying it isn't possible, stranger things have happened, I just have no other explanation for what you describe.

Did you try restarting TFC and reconnecting? If so, did you still have the same issues? Maybe a dying video card or graphic driver problem? If not, most likely culprit is hax. 

deadly

when i was reading this i was thinking the cloaked spy/sniper problem we had, but this was due to 2 plugins working together. as far as i know that is still disabled. and this doesn't explain the spent amo and or the lagged sounds. IDK