News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Hello guys

Started by Gian17, June 30, 2015, 10:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gian17

Hi guys, the point of this post is to tell about me leaving the clan. It's my own decision because of studies and other stuff that I don't want to talk about.
I would like to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to join the best clan I have had until now. I will always remember the good moments on the servers,
I am really thankful with Master for making such a wonderful clan and the best servers I have seen on my whole life. Thank you Master, you made TFC and EVIL part of my gamer life. I would like to thank you p0izon because you will still be my dad :), I appreciate being accepted and I also want to say thank you to the other people on the clan. Keep going EVIL!.
P.S. I may play sometimes  :'(

p0izon

Gian17

ShouldBeNew_

So sad to see you leaving  :(
But i hope you return once!

Gian17

Chapu™

Venomous Fangs

Take care Gian. If any other Evil clan members are to go by, you will be a boomerang. Always returns however hard it gets thrown.  ;D

Gian17

Gimpy

Take care Gian. Hopefully you get to come back soon :)

Saleen219

Swede

cu when u return, take care.

Butterbean

Take it easy Gian, Good luck on your schooling and I look forward to seeing you in the servers when you can.

HellRaiser

Dam studies kills another player :(
you'll make it back sooner or later as the EVIL TFC addiction will overtake you and always pull you back in.  cage
See you again soon.

Rand

Take care, and GL on your studies!

Gian17