News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

No rhyme or reason?

Started by SpamDaddy!, July 16, 2013, 10:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosby

and as the regulars say... the admins shouldn't be above their own rules of the server and use admin to hide when caught

crosby

Quote from: Saleen219 on July 18, 2013, 07:46:26 AM
also, if an admin does ban you, we will stand behind that admin. so dont come complaining to us if some other admin banned you because we will not remove it

if WTR banned me and spamdaddy would you stand behind it?

Saleen219

yes.
Id stand behind any admins decision.

xheon

there´s been a lot of admin abuse lately, I got myself a 7 day bann for throwing a mirv close to spawn, maybe even twice (I personally think thats not spamming when you see snipers aiming at you from spawn door tho) but man! 1 week!? LOL, btw, this is my 1st bann in more than 3 years, most regular players know me and they know I dont usually spam spawns more than anyone does, anyways I found out my backyard is a mess, I will use this week to clean it up,  :P

Master

Quote from: xheon on July 18, 2013, 10:52:39 AM
there´s been a lot of admin abuse lately, I got myself a 7 day bann for throwing a mirv close to spawn, maybe even twice (I personally think thats not spamming when you see snipers aiming at you from spawn door tho) but man! 1 week!? LOL, btw, this is my 1st bann in more than 3 years, most regular players know me and they know I dont usually spam spawns more than anyone does, anyways I found out my backyard is a mess, I will use this week to clean it up,  :P

This is your 2nd time being punished for throwing nades by/at spawn.

There has not been a lot of admin abuse lately, but as you like to try and stir up some more drama by throwing your ban into this thread as well, I have extended it another week. Hopefully this time away from the game will help you choose what you say more carefully.

GODFATHER_SOUR

Being an admin is similar to being a babysitter, but without having to change the diapers!

crosby

Quote from: Saleen219 on July 18, 2013, 10:41:28 AM
yes.
Id stand behind any admins decision.

even though the admin in question was clearly wrong? The fact that master looked at this with an open mind instead of saying my admins are never wrong was the correct way to approach this.

FOR THE RECORD IN THE YEAR IVE PLAYED ON THIS SERVER THIS IS THE ONLY ADMIN ABUSE IVE SEEN

besides swede making fun of me  :'(

Saleen219

i stand behind the decisions of other admins. whether or not i agree wasnt the question, nor is the question - I stand behind other admins. move on.