News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Wrongful Banning

Started by |Asuka|, July 08, 2013, 02:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

|Asuka|

Hey all, I got banned today by CocoPuff. He said I was camping spawn and that he warned me. I got no such warning. You all know me to be a respectful player. Had I seen the warning, I would have complied. I even applied to the clan and aFF vouched for me along with others. I'm sure its just a misunderstanding. I have no idea who CocoPuff is and he has no idea that I am a long time regular who has never ignored the admins requests.

Let me know what I can do to get unbanned. Have never been banned from this server in all the years I played. Either I didn't see the warning, or it was improperly inputted through the console. I know I didn't see anything in text chat. TFC needs all the players it can get.

-|Asuka|

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Asuka, You got banned with your STEAM_0:1:152464 because you came inside enemy spawn dropping your nails several times inside balcony spawn after been warned not to. I have warned you before not to do so. I banned you, and then you came back inside server with name player under another of STEAM_0:0:20063870, and you asked me why did I ban you admitting you were Asuka, so I banned you again. Again, not a min goes by and you return to server again as player under another STEAM_0:0:5265141 IP:142.136.229.248, still admitting you were Asuka and disrespection admin and furthermore violating your ban parole. You told me yourself you had several ip's didnt you??? therefore, I perm banned you! Lets see how much of a ghost can you be...

|Asuka|

What disrespect? The server logs don't lie. I logged in on another ID to find out why I was banned. I have never seen anyone banned for 5 days with not even a text chat warning. If I missed it somehow, then I will admit I messed up and apologize.

I have seen racist players only kicked for 15 minutes, and I have been banned for 5 days for a warning I simply did not see. I was respectful as the logs will prove. Swede, aFF, Kenny, Samurai, and Droppin Science can all vouch for me. I have complied with their requests instantly and without a fight. Why would I ignore yours? I simply did not see the warning.

It's just a misunderstanding. I don't know why you were rude to me and denied banning me initially. I was civil and polite. Had I seen the warning I would have complied. I am not an idiot to play foul in front of an admin.

-|Asuka|

[EVIL]CocoPuff

asuka, none of the players that you mentioned above were present. However, I do have witnesses. Again, read my first reply! I will continue this matter with senior admins and see where your case goes from there. Good Luck!!!

|Asuka|

The server logs will reveal all. =) The above were not present but have played with me, can vouch for my respect to admins, and some are on my friends list. I have even helped them to weed out hackers and disrespectful players. I too shall bring it up with the senior council.

Like I said, If there was a text chat warning I missed, then I will apologize. I may have been momentarily distracted and missed it. It is possible. We are all human. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong if it is true. But my extensive history on this server has proven that I am very respectful to admins and would never ignore their request. I suspect this is simply a big misunderstanding.

How long have you been an admin if you don't mind me asking? I'm just trying to remember if we have played together before.

-|Asuka|

Swede

Knowing other admins or seniors is not any protection against punishment from a present admin if u break the rules or misbehave in game.

From your chatlog Asuka:
-[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2013-07-07 23:38:12 who are you cocopuff. i, a regular. you cant ban without warning.
2013-07-07 23:38:29 swede knows me.
2013-07-07 23:45:36 i dont think you now how to use admin mod.
2013-07-07 23:48:24 all good, ill take it up with aff and Swede.

As u said in your chatlog, some admins and seniors maybe can vouch for u but regarding the punishment u got its the admin who gave it that determines what to be done or not to be done.

Master

After reading through both the chatlog and the admin log, I do not see any warnings given to the user, several players even ask why asuka was banned, I can vouch for asuka being a compliant player.

Swede

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Asuka, which Steam # are you requesting to get unbanned from?? because, I banned you with three Steam ID's & supposly in Text chat you told me you had many other steam ID's. So which Steam ID are you requesting unbanned???

|Asuka|

Thank you for revealing the truth and vouching for me. I would never try to pull the "I know the admins card" had I been gulity. I have been trying to get recruited for a long time. I would never do anything to defy an admin. If you ever need an old school player with years of admin experience, let me know. I think Evil needs more girls anyhow. =D

Regarding my IDs, I would of course like all 3 of my IDs unbanned please. You listed them all in your earlier posting CocoPuff. Thank you and I would hope we can get along in the future. I am very old school in play and manners. I'm not out to make enemies. I play the game and try not to get involved in drama. If a new player asks for help, I try my best to teach them. If I see a warning, I comply. You can send a private admin to player warning and it shows up in bright green, CocoPuff. It's a good one I use often when I admin.

Thank you again and hope to see you in game.

-|Asuka|