News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

banned for?

Started by Player, June 05, 2013, 12:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Player

# 1 "Player" 4 STEAM_0:1:23820801   0 00:30   88

i dont hack...yeah i get accused all the time but that dont mean anything.

apparently admin googled my steamid which might have led to him to http://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=19331

where if you read i got unbanned by the server...

he specced me for a small period and i made some awesome shots and assumed i am hacking...? i guess all my missed shots were disregarded...

i do not understand how people who cannot even prime nades/bhop/understand the physics of tfc properly are qualified to judge more skilled players. and without any real evidence or proof just perm ban others FROM A GAME WITH SUCH LOW PLAYER NUMBERS (ALMOST DEAD)

yeah a couple newbs accused me of hacking that round...so what, i get that all the time...

Player

so someone who can barely prime nades, i doubt can even bhop, has probably never touched the game competively is able to judge players with more skill?

Master

Quote from: Player on June 05, 2013, 12:36:51 PM
so someone who can barely prime nades, i doubt can even bhop, has probably never touched the game competively is able to judge players with more skill?
No skill needed to WATCH a player.. If you expect something to get done about it, you might want to stop speaking of the admins in a negative way, until I receive more info from the banning admin there is nothing I'm willing to do about this.

Player

either way i don't hack. yes i get accused all the time but always from casual players.

i guess roy vaseli server is all that is left for me. at least the admins there have some competitive back ground for judging real hacks from skills.

p.s. if you want a real hacker check the logs from the day before i got banned where i face off against a real sniper using wall hacks and go atleast 4-40 against him.

you would think if i had/used hacks i would want to use them on right? because everyone likes getting smashed 4 kills to 40 deaths...over and over again...

Player

if you really cared about who is hacking and who is not check the logs from the day before where i go at least 4 in 40 against some guy. Now that person was a REAL HACKER.

Master

We try to catch hackers, but we have a life too, we depend on the community to help out whenever we can, but it seems that the community prefers to save info on hackers to use as blackmail towards us instead of just reporting that there is a hacker on one of our servers, I never understood the logic behind this because they just try to make us look bad by telling us there was a hacker on, but that is all they will tell us.. no name, no steamid, no nothing. If you expect something to get done about hackers, we need more info than "I saw a hacker yesterday"

I will look in the logs of all 12 servers we run, but this will take quite a bit of time as log files are very big and they won't provide much info for me other than what they hit and what they are saying.

-samurai-

I saw a hacker yesterday

Player

hide hackers to black mail...rofl i like that.

not everyone cries about every little small shit. been playing this game for over 10 yr's. seen everything from what newbs call "spam" to hackers. not everyone is fazed by that baby shit. easier to adapt and overcome then to cry.

example: respawn door getting spammed -> uh wait for the grenades to finish...exit spawn and kill the guy...pretty easy eh.

either way im done on this forum and no longer even care about getting unbanned.

considerin tfc is pretty much dead and has been for the last few years...
1 less active player on your pub = 1 step closer to the complete annihilation of the greatness that is tfc

unban or not you guy banned a legit player. enjoy.

Saleen219

love this line:

"...considerin tfc is pretty much dead and has been for the last few years..."

I see new players every day. Yeah sure the total numbers may be down but new players join every day. If it was dead, it wouldnt be 'for the last few years'.

The loss of one player isnt going to spell the end of anything.

Master

QuoteTracking 122,137 players (+203 new players last 24h) with 7,528,972 kills (+9,842 last 24h) and 191,595 headshots (2.54%) on 14 servers
That one player.. My god, what have we done, we are horrible people, we will never recover from this!

GODFATHER_SOUR

Quote from: Master on June 05, 2013, 11:39:12 PM
QuoteTracking 122,137 players (+203 new players last 24h) with 7,528,972 kills (+9,842 last 24h) and 191,595 headshots (2.54%) on 14 servers
That one player.. My god, what have we done, we are horrible people, we will never recover from this!
Haha!!!
Being an admin is similar to being a babysitter, but without having to change the diapers!

-samurai-

"1 less active player on your pub = 1 step closer to the complete annihilation of the greatness that is tfc"

Love this line. CUZITLIES !

deadly

Master has provided a link to the reason you were banned.

I did not run across that link you posted until you posted it here.

I basically didn't care how many times you missed.  I did the ban for a wall hack, I did not ban for aimbot.

I not only noticed it when you were in your base and also when you would enter the enemies base.  I don't need to be an experienced league player to see a dot following them and as they step out you shoot.

I think this is enough said.  I will not reply to this thread anymore, The Ban Stays.

SpamDaddy!

Guys, I am worried about this whole total annihilation thing we are getting closer to...how do we prepare for that...??? Player has me skurred. :'(