News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Wanna play TFC Again?

Started by Juan, May 27, 2013, 10:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juan

Hi, since i started to play TFC the evil servers were the best for me, but i saw that the people don t play TFC Anymore so i will tell you something:

Most of the players are Argentinian and in Argentina it is atumm so people go to study/work, not only in Argentina play TFC other players are from south america too.

But there is a solution that it won t cost anything:

If you guys are real fans of TF in general you know that there is QWTF (Quake World Team fortress) That game is more dead that TFC, but there is a two small communities that still playing and i play with them, but, one of those two communities makes weekly sessions, not a big deal, just they put an hour that it is the same hour, the same day, a monthly map schedule and that´s it! Now imagine that in TFC it will be bigger.

The other makes Monthly sessions, but it is random, it is not that organisited that it is the other one, anyway they are cool and i have a great time with them.

So please think about it, it is not too hard to try.

Regards, Juan

-samurai-

I played QTF lol it was weird... And who said that TFC is dead ? its not dead. And it wont die !  >:( 8)