News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Speed Hacker

Started by |Asuka|, February 15, 2013, 05:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

|Asuka|

Caught a speed hacker today. Here is his Steam ID. Samurai knows who he is but was unable to join the server to ban him.

TIMUR was his name.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=127416030

aFF

I'll keep an eye out for him. Thx for posting.

aFF

Doyle Wolfgang

I've banned him already. I hope that he doesn't want to come back again like all valve's accounts

Callous Penguin

Her's to Doyle on gettin' dat der jab dun :)

-samurai-

ah !, thx for posting it here. Yup, all true, but for some mysterious reasons i was notable to join spillway, it was just kicking me. Same was for dustbowl. Well yea.. All i know he is russian, he is around 10/15 years old, he is Ukraine and is pretty nUb. - All hackers are n00bs, cuz normal player wont use hax. (except for Saleen)  ;)

Saleen219

p0izon

Quote from: -samurai- on February 19, 2013, 09:05:01 AM
ah !, thx for posting it here. Yup, all true, but for some mysterious reasons i was notable to join spillway, it was just kicking me. Same was for dustbowl. Well yea.. All i know he is russian, he is around 10/15 years old, he is Ukraine and is pretty nUb. - All hackers are n00bs, cuz normal player wont use hax. (except for Saleen)  ;)

Anymore at least. You'd be surprised how many elite players actually did use hacks in the past.

|Asuka|

Quote from: p0izon on February 20, 2013, 12:05:37 PM

Anymore at least. You'd be surprised how many elite players actually did use hacks in the past.

Lol. It's true. I remember a post on the catacombs before it went down where a lot of former Gold and Plat level players who long retired came out and admitted what hacks they used. It was an epic long thread. The lance Armstrongs of TFC. A few very big surprises from some big name clans...

-samurai-

p0izon

Quote from: |Asuka| on February 20, 2013, 03:30:03 PM

Lol. It's true. I remember a post on the catacombs before it went down where a lot of former Gold and Plat level players who long retired came out and admitted what hacks they used. It was an epic long thread. The lance Armstrongs of TFC. A few very big surprises from some big name clans...

Yeah, I think I remember seeing that thread.

natedizzle

Quote from: |Asuka| on February 20, 2013, 03:30:03 PM

I started that thread :)

-samurai-

natedizzle

haha its all good, i never used any kind of injection shit. when it came to matchplay the only terrible thing i did was have my configs set up to abuse certain commands if the server config was off :P played my fair share of matches in third person by doing this though!

TinMan

Nate knew them all yet never needed them....A true class act... <3

[attachment deleted by admin]