News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

That used to be hack (Alaska Thunderfuck)

Started by DaFonseKa, August 15, 2015, 10:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaFonseKa

Few days ago that I have been watching, until I decided to record it, their way of handling the sniper is very suspect, i am not playing with this class, so I'm not sure if you use hack. The in-game name is "Alaskan Thunderfuck", your ip address is "VALVE_0:4:1695445637 ", thanks.  :brow:

Here I will leave the video i recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InMrJXA9zxk
_KhaliFa_

xheon

As soon as I saw the hook thing I stopped Watching.

ShouldBeNew_

It doesn't even look like hacking and these are the reasons:
1. he's doesn't look at a player in 1 millisecond and shots him
2. it doesn't look like he's wallhacking
3. when he sees a player he also FAILS to hit him too and that's not what a hacker would do. A hacker would obviously catch every player and would have less than 3 deaths.
4. he's using the hook thing and if you would use the hook thing in Battlezone then it would be too easy to catch someone.
So i have no idea why you say that this is hacking.

EDIT: I just saw the entire video. It appears that Alaskan knew a few places where the players were. But if i watch, he is checking with his sniper rifle to see if there's an enemy hiding. The corner is where players most likely hide in order to get some kills so he probably knew someone was there. Then he kills a spy when he knew where he's going to come from, that's probably just some luck or something. Then at the end he fails to kill the spy BUT the spy fails too. So i don't know pretty much.