News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

On some hackers and clans that form or use hack

Started by =PINKY!=, August 02, 2012, 08:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=PINKY!=

the day Thursday at 8:35 PM I was playing in -[EVIL]- Battlezone / Map 2for. I was playing quiet until some players called (1)Player. And some members of the clan called. [TFCSnip] Sniper Doyle playing - and the other knew what position Denoman all players with sniper Doyle shod him not to throw any grenade you throw a flash-sniper and kill me well. I suspect and saw the two and Doyle used ---Wallhack, Aimbot---- and other ---- wallhack-----. I said to another player and other players I began to upset and hurried toward rudeness. they said was a lie I would not lie with something. So I try to estrus if you could do algo.Yo is that some think they are good, etc. But we were not mistaken to him to know where to any goal and see what the hell is flashed. ???

~~~~~~~~~~~not want to be annoying but I just want us to play quietly~~~~~~~~~~~

God

I mean this in the most respectable way possible:

Doyle is not NEARLY good enough to be suspected of hacking... If he is, he's doing it waaayyyyy wrong.  ::)

-God
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

-samurai-

Doyle Wolfgang

-samurai-

Can anybody close this thread. Its getting old.

p0izon

Nice necro..

Nobody was posting in this until you brought it back up.