News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

[Resolved] Please unban Terminator!

Started by Browny, August 23, 2013, 07:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browny

Hello all, can you please unban Terminator?

pig

1. Who is terminator?
2. What time did terminator get banned?
3. Do you know which admin banned terminator?
4. Do you know a possible reason why terminator was banned?

Be honest with the answers to those questions and your results are probably goong to be better. I know we can look it up, but here is your chance to tell your side of the story.

Don't mess it up..

[EVIL]IrishCoffee[PYRO-ZONE]

i know who did it it was uppercut (ill4death)
I am not banning you because you are hacking. I am banning you because you hacking and annoying me.

ill4death

Ya you can go ahead and unban him. I meant to ban him for only 10 minutes but I wrote it wrong 'amx_ban Terminator "Spawn Killing" 10' instead of the correct way 'amx_ban Terminator 10 "Spawn Killing"'. Still this guy is always complaining and asking admins to ban players then acts like a duche himself when he thinks no one is looking. A lot of players complaining about his over reactive behavior. I didn't feel that bad about making a mistake knowing it would be resolved soon enough.

Note to Horse: Remember you not admin yet stop telling people you are in the server.

sanitariums

ill4death is right, (these trolls try not to act like trolls if they think the coast isnt clear) most of the trolls who are left on tfc lurk on the fun server, one in general (which i plan to make a full thread about) is nightcrawler, he is a ban jumper who used to go by troll n roll kid, he still sits in the server and trolls.

Saleen219

i believe, i actually unbanned him several days ago?

[EVIL]IrishCoffee[PYRO-ZONE]

santariums id like to tell you about night crawler i think your right about him being a HUGEEEE troll  ill trace his steam id next time i see him see who he is  if that ok with the other admins
I am not banning you because you are hacking. I am banning you because you hacking and annoying me.

Swede

I just met Terminator on Fun&Adventure so he is unbanned.