News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Callous Penguin Is Wrong

Started by tools, July 30, 2012, 09:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tools

I like to say Callous Penguin is wrong about Captain Me. What he has said about Captain Me is uncalled for. Captain Me is also known as Billy The Kid. He is a very popular player on tfc. He was admin in one of the servers for 6 months before the server shut down do to lack of funding and when he was admin the server was full and there was always players in the server because he brought people in server to play. When he was known as Billy The Kid he made the server fun to play and people came back to play with him and have fun while they was playing the game. that what makes a server. I would rather have someone that makes a server fun like Captain Me to play the game rather than have someone like Caillou Penguin swearing and calling people names. If anyone is a loser it is Callous Penguin. Just the other day i heard Callous Penguin telling a 13 year old kid to smoke weed and masturbate then telling the kid its good for you and i think everyone in the world should smoke weed and masturbate. Then after the kid replied back to him that he rather not smoke it at all and it is bad for people to smoke drugs. Callous Penguin replied back to the kid telling the kid to shut up you motherfucker shut your fucking mouth. Right after he said this to the kid everyone in the server left. I notice him doing this on other servers. If he was admin in a server i don't think there would be anyone in the server playing because nobody likes Callous Penguin. Did you ever notice when Callous Penguin comes in a server everyone leaves. They know exactly what he is going to do to them with his bashing and telling people off constantly they automatically leave. Who would you rather have in your server the guy bashing and swearing at people or the guy having have fun in the server and bringing people in the server to play. If you ask me i rather have a guy having fun and bringing people in the server to play. I can not believe what he said about Captain Me.

p0izon

The chat logs don't seem to back up your claims.

-samurai-

Oh "Billy" Bro...

I'm happy that u're back in TFC
Yeah Pb was very popular NonSteam TFC server.
After it shutdown all NonSteam players moved to EVIL

He is a good guy (Captain Me)
I know him very long time. He can make a server to become popular
thats truh. ( I can proof him )   :)

God

I can vouch for the things Callous said about you/Captain Me. I've personally witnessed on MANY occasions incidents of you/him flagholding and generally being a dick. Spamming/trolling chat about "you're all sinners" and "you need to go to church." When reprimanded you/he respond with "Go ahead and ban me! aFF loves me. I'll be unbanned in 5 seconds."

I can also vouch for the sort of player Callous is. I've played with him for years. We aren't friends. We don't know each other. We've only encountered one another across different servers: Old Timers, TGC, Ultimate NeoTF Funhouse, etc. He has always been a calm, mature player as I recall.

-G
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

tools

Maybe you should go back to the time when Callous Pengiun was talking about being drunk for 5 days and smoking weed. His own words was "Is anyone going to make love tonite". Then said "I'm going to go masturbate later i like to masturbate". Then the other player told Callous Penguin "I'm only 13 years old i wouldn't know anything about that stuff". I don't remember the other players name. 

Callous Penguin

E. L. E, tools (Everybody Love Everybody)