News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Banned By COCO Puffs for playing CZ2/Admin Abuse

Started by i feed keys to geese, September 26, 2013, 03:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i feed keys to geese

Banned by Admin COCO Puffs for trying to det the computer as a demo on Cz2. Clearly admin abuse. All the other people tried to tell Coco Puffs it was Cz2 but he/she wanted to ban me for some reason.

i feed keys to geese

Coco Puffs banned me for playing CZ2 as demo and detting the computer. Also posted in complaint forum. Explained to admin respectfully that it was part of CZ2 map and he said "he didn't care if it was Disneyland" and banned me. Clear case of admin abuse.

Cookie

Hi, I can understand that you may be upset of what just happened.
I went for a little digging and i found this, I assume this is what you're talking about

After checking the banlist I found this

I just thought this could some use to you and you can explain your situation out of this. Good luck!

i feed keys to geese

Did you also find comments from other players that tried to explain to Coco Puffs that on CZ2 the Demo is supposed to try to det the computer? I didn't build that map, I just play it like it was built where the demo dets the computer and resets the command points. I had already detted the computer 1 time before Coco Puffs banned me. It's not my fault if the Admin doesn't like the way the map is built and supposed to be played. There's a reason why on CZ2 the Engineers can build SG's and multi-guns outside the first spawn doors by door to flags, it's to attempt to stop the Demoman. There was an Eng building SG's and multi-guns to stop me. No good excuse for banning me for playing that map the way it's meant to be played.

deadly

just my opinion feed is right about how the map was made. I could see if he was trying to get into the actual spawn point, but this don't seem to be the case.

i feed keys to geese

Here is the conversation log from the Evil Server conversation from yester day. Apparently, I am not the first one that used the term Admin abuse regarding Coco Puffs.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Master

Quote from: 007 on September 27, 2013, 03:29:41 PM
I concur with Geese on this matter.

Please read: http://forums.esclan.net/index.php/topic,971.0.html
It's too bad that you dont say anything in that thread, deleted since you dont even post any relevant information other than "I was banned" who even are you?

.dub

Unban the GEESE, He's a good guy I've never seen him intentionally break any rules. Cocopuffs likes to swing that ban hammer.