News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Good clean jokes that...

Started by SpamDaddy!, September 11, 2013, 01:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

...really made you laugh!

A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. After several days they found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde thought for a moment when she began to feel scared then she cried out "I wish my friends were here!!!"

Cookie

One-two liner jokes are the best! Sadly... The ones I know (that can be told in english) are quite dirty.

But for you Swede, here's two jokes

Det var två myror och en stack.
Det var två bagare och en smet.

Swede

I guess im kinda like cookie,...i only know sick discusting jokes!!

Swede

On the large farm the farmer thought that it was time to replace the old rooster in the hen house. He let out a fresh young rooster by the henhouse.
The young rooster went with confident steps towards the entrance of the hen house when he was stopped by the old rooster who wondered where he was going.
Young rooster: its my hen house now.
Old rooster: not without a challenge, let us run 3 laps around the hen house. The winner gets the hen house.
The young rooster thought that he will win easily as he accepted the challenge.
The two roosters lined up and started running. The elder took the lead right away on the first lap when they started the second lap.
Suddenly there was a deafening bang and the young rooster disappeared in a cloud of smoke and feathers. When the dust settled, it was just a blood spot where the young rooster was before the bang.
The old farmer was standing there with his shotgun smoking and shook the head when he said: damn it, that's the third gay rooster this month.
The old rooster looked at the farmer and went calm and quietly into his hen house again.

SpamDaddy!