News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

We need more Admins on during the day...

Started by SpamDaddy!, August 30, 2013, 03:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

...poor Swede is just one man!

I swear the morons know when the admins are not on and take full advantage of it.

There is a guy named Nightcrawler that is a huge rear end. He sound spams, curses EVIL admins with completely god awful language and screams annoying crap into the mic.

Another guy, Ballsdeep, keeps coming on and typing offensive racist comments and dirty nasty vulgar statements and he will log on and off so you have to reignore him over and over and over. Just a heads up on twisted players.

Also, I am still available if you need a day time admin as I am on alot while on phone.

Thanks guys,
Spam

I totally agree, ballsdeep is a turd.  I am on alot during day also and witness constant spawn piping, team mg shooting etc,....but theres nothing I can do,...also the latino players curse the shit out of admins....oh well...

[EVIL]IrishCoffee[PYRO-ZONE]

Spamdaddy I will look out for this "ballsdeep"guy. thanks for reporting him as well as shairing your opinion,Horse
I am not banning you because you are hacking. I am banning you because you hacking and annoying me.

Swede

Spammy my bro, I´m not alone.
I see other admins during my timewindow of playing. Sometimes u not notice them because they are hidden. Lately I also been hiding as Player and with a special command u dont see me as admin if u write /admin in console.
I have met u sometimes as Player on Battlezone.
Don´t hesitate, we are there doin our job visible or not.

Keep on reporting problem Players. GJ Spammy  :) ;)

SpamDaddy!

First let me apologize if I sound as though I am fussing. I am not fussing at all, Swede is the Admin I see most, but I see deadly early am CST and Sal and Sammy throughout the day as well as Coco. I was poking fun at the other guys =D.

I just realized this post was in clan lounge instead of complaint department.

Swede

SpamDaddy!

Cookie

Feels like an Admin-Beg thread, but I agree, more active admins are needed. Especially in fun/adventure where people like Nightcrawler, TERMINATOR, darius and some other guys are douches 24/7.

Master

Quote from: Cookie on September 04, 2013, 03:07:21 PM
Feels like an Admin-Beg thread, but I agree, more active admins are needed. Especially in fun/adventure where people like Nightcrawler, TERMINATOR, darius and some other guys are douches 24/7.
We are always looking for experienced active players to join our admin force to keep our servers both fun and friendly, if you think you have enough knowledge of how we run things and have an undying love for TFC, perhaps you should try applying for admin, simply contact us and tell us why you think you would make a good admin.

Cookie

Quote from: Master on September 04, 2013, 03:37:12 PM
We are always looking for experienced active players to join our admin force to keep our servers both fun and friendly, if you think you have enough knowledge of how we run things and have an undying love for TFC, perhaps you should try applying for admin, simply contact us and tell us why you think you would make a good admin.

While I may have earlier knowledge of being an admin (adminOP) and my love for TFC is unlimited, I don't want to look like a jackass and going straight away to begging for admin.

I'd rather wait until an admin says "Hey, you should apply to become an admin". In the meantime i'll wait and see if you will let me into the clan or not :P

SpamDaddy!

To clarify, I wasnt begging for admin, a coupel of admins already mentioned I would be a good admin. THAT is why I said Im available for some days as  admin. Totally up to them either way.

Admin is not some glorious position of omnipotent assholery. You have to use it sparingly and justly, after all it IS a game we are playing. It's simply a tool to ensure that everyone gets to play a fair game.

Besides I meantto actually post this in the complaint department. I forget to switch boards sometimes =D

Derp

pig

Just fyi guys, being an admin is not the only way to "help out". In fact, if you guys REALLY want to help out, please donate.

The servers cost a lot of money to run. If you want to help out, donating would be MUCH more useful than using admin powers to punish people.

Besides, donations would make you more likely to be considered for admin, as it shows you really DO want to help out. Hint hint, wink wink, cough cough.

Sneeze.

(p.s. We arent looking for people who donate a teeny amount once and expect gifts)

Quote from: pig on September 09, 2013, 03:34:28 PM
Just fyi guys, being an admin is not the only way to "help out". In fact, if you guys REALLY want to help out, please donate.

The servers cost a lot of money to run. If you want to help out, donating would be MUCH more useful than using admin powers to punish people.

Already tried it,...poizon eliminated the VIP program which i would have been more than happy to contribute, ( i donated 2 times through paypal) for the VIP program, 10 20 bux a month no problem,..so hand the bill to poizon let him pay....just my 2 cents....
Besides, donations would make you more likely to be considered for admin, as it shows you really DO want to help out. Hint hint, wink wink, cough cough.

Sneeze.

(p.s. We arent looking for people who donate a teeny amount once and expect gifts)

pig

It wasn't just poizon's fault that VIP was removed. It was a community decision that involved quite a few people.

I know the removal of VIP was upsetting for you, but unfortunately the subject was out-voted.