News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

No Excuses.

Started by SpamDaddy!, April 06, 2017, 02:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

I was recently drinking heavily while having a really bad day. I decided to get on TFC and apparently show my ass. While I do not remember what I did or said. What I did do and say was appauling.

I openly disrespected an admin while deciding that I could solve a bad situation with a foul mouth.

I would like to offer my apologies to any player I offended and most sincerely to Master and the Admin I offended. This is their house and their rules. Our ability to play here is a privilege and should be treated as such.

I will not let that happen again. Alcohol and TFC are a bad combination, especially when you are having a crappy day. That is no excuse for such shitty behavior by a player.

Thanks for listening.

Spammy

TRAIN CONDUCTRO

To redeem yourself you need to touch SourceFroob's wrench.
http://imgur.com/a/vd0eJ

Gimpy

Spammy,

I was pretty surprised to see the logs, and the following forum post.

You may want to take a look at your chat logs. It may be am eye opener. As well, your post was moved away to an HC only spot. I will be happy to show you if you wish.

I do thank you for your sincere apology, and am glad that you have come to your senses.  I look forward to seeing you on the server.

froob

Agreed.

Apology accepted, no worries. I don't think any less of you nor does anyone else  :grinwink:

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

SpamDaddy!

Thank you for accepting my apology, guys. Generally I do fine with strong drink but I mixed whiskey with tequila when I ran out of whiskey. Really bad combo apparently. I really was aghast at what I said and that's why I am very appreciative of you taking the high road Froobybaby. I will always love you.
How much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOmnfmXlZCc