News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

To all admins..

Started by xheon, June 25, 2014, 04:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xheon

I got banned for 3 days after I was flag holding, server was kinda empty but still, wrong move from me, I was just trying to fast bhop with flag, sorry about that.

Anyways it was only a 3 day bann, I had a no-steam installation from before I bought the game from steam, I did not really think about the consecuences and got in, really really dumb move from me, I was not even thinking about it meaning what I was doing was actually evading a bann, swede was in and handed me the bann, fair, at that moment I realized I was actually evading a bann, I mean it was only a 3 day ban!! didnt think about it until I got  banned, I just want to apologize about all this, it was a retarded move from me, NO-steam tfc is unistalled now, I am now aware that what I did was wrong, just asking for another change to play, I get bored at my work, usually have too much time on my hands, just wanna keep playing in what might be the last good server alive for tfc, I am sorry guys.

deadly

this truly needs to be addressed by the admins that banned you. im sorry to hear about the circumstance's that happened. I am glad that you have told your side of the story. I am sure that they will discuss this in pvt. and get back to you.

xheon

By the way I am not banned right now,  but still I wanted to let you guys know what happened and apologize for what I did.

Cheers

Master

im not an admin, but I know that people getting around bans similar to how you did is a common problem and is commonly dealt with by issuing a permanent (IP) ban, I guess you were lucky this didnt happen to you. Try it again and you might not be so lucky.

xheon

Wont happen again, Promise