News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Satans Eye? Very old screenshot

Started by TheMadGrenadier, November 26, 2016, 05:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMadGrenadier

Hey guys,

I was going through some stuff and came across this screenshot and noticed an EVIL member's name on it.  Was curious if he's still a member?

The date on the file is 1/12/04 but going by the resolution I was running and the spray I had I would've guessed 2000-2001.

Master

Quote from: TheMadGrenadier on November 26, 2016, 05:09:44 PM
Hey guys,

I was going through some stuff and came across this screenshot and noticed an EVIL member's name on it.  Was curious if he's still a member?

The date on the file is 1/12/04 but going by the resolution I was running and the spray I had I would've guessed 2000-2001.
I do not recognize the name, I will pass this thread forward to some of the older members who no longer play see if I can dig anything up, this was before the fracture we had when TF2 happened, so there is a possibility that this player is still playing, but playing TF2 now.

Edit: Thanks for uploading this image, I lost my hdd before I realized how much id value all these old memories of this timeless game.

froob

Fracture?

I know what you mean, but I thought that was around the time HL2(Source Engine) came out..

Aghhh I wish i was there.. sometimes I actually believe i was there at some point in time. I love this game so much it makes it feel like its been with me forever.

I don't know much about the history of TFC, but I would like to learn!

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Iggy

Quote from: TheMadGrenadier on November 26, 2016, 05:09:44 PM
Hey guys,

LMAO! Kudos to whomever made that spray, for the Atari VCS/Activision/Kaboom reference. I love that game, and still play it!
Writer, arcade game collector, husband, vintage gamer, cripple, creator of memes, and retro-technologist. Born in the 60s, came of age in the 80s, and what a ride it has been.

TheMadGrenadier

Quote from: Iggy on December 30, 2016, 09:49:46 AM
Quote from: TheMadGrenadier on November 26, 2016, 05:09:44 PMHey guys,

LMAO! Kudos to whomever made that spray, for the Atari VCS/Activision/Kaboom reference. I love that game, and still play it!

I don't know how I forgot I made this post.
I found the same screenshot and just went to post it again.

I'm glad to see it actually had replies, but I guess the member Satan's Eye wasn't found.

That spray was mine.  That's the other reason I think it's older as I've been using the same one for a good 22 years now which is very similar, but just the same guy dropping a bomb and my nickname.

I'm sorry it took me 6 years to reply again.   :(