News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

A little bit about myself

Started by Bonaparte, June 28, 2015, 12:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonaparte

Sometimes I get nostalgic about the early days of TFC and I will look up old forums from way back when.  Sure enough, today I stumbled upon a forum I started in 2003.  I know for a fact this person is me, because of the clan tag before my name...{*A*}  I had tried to start a clan called Anarchy with my friend Viper and one or two other people.  Now, what is funny is the tag I'm wearing at the end of my name.  I cannot remember if it was a clan or just an addition to my name, but I'm sure it will be familiar to you all.

Many people know me as a quiet person in general.  But, that use to not be the case.  In fact, just like any teenager, I had a very large ego.  And I guess I treated TFC like it was WWF wrestling.  I'm a little embarrassed to share this forum, in part because my spelling was unintelligible.  Furthermore, I made myself look like an idiot.

http://www.valvetime.net/threads/best-tf2-sniper.176/

Everybody knows what my tag is now.  And one reason why I wear it is because it represents the way I want to live as a person.  Saying 'Jesus is King' is one thing; living like He is King is another thing.

Walking like Jesus means I need to put to death the big ego and have a humble view towards myself and to be humble towards others.  The funny thing is... doing so will help my become the best TFC sniper that I can possibly be.  Ego will probably just hold me back from being all that I can be.

p0izon

Don't steal peoples nicks grrrr Sun-Tzu, you didnt write the Art Of War

p0izon

Ps. Master might owe you some royalties :^)

Master

Quote from: p0izon on June 28, 2015, 02:29:14 AM
Yeah right buddy.

Sun-Tzu 1v1 me m8 ill rek u scrub.

Guts

Quote from: Master on June 28, 2015, 02:55:26 AM
Yeah right buddy.

Sun-Tzu 1v1 me m8 ill rek u scrub.

NO, I'M THE BEST!

Bonaparte

I was going to ask for 50% of all donations but I'll settle for 20%

Bonaparte

LOL Master... I'd whip you so bad it would cause a glitch in your computer and all your admin powers would go to me.  Then, I would unban all the people you have banned (75% of all TFC players) and would give them admin power.  I wouldn't let them ban you, but it would be the biggest admin slap fiasco of all time.  After that, you would have to 'settle down' at a non neo-tf place Drippy's, where you will be exposed for the noob you really are!!!  ;)

Rand

p0izon

Quote from: Sun-Tzu on June 28, 2015, 03:29:01 PMThen, I would unban all the people you have banned (75% of all TFC players)

Rand

I never knew p0izon was so young, nor so cute.

Butterbean

My favorite reply to your 2003 post is:

"SHUT THE F*CK UP, THE WORLD DON'T GIVE A FLYING, MOTORISED, MONKEY DRIVEN F*CK THAT U THINK UR THA BEST "

LOL!

Tacos

Quote from: Sun-Tzu on June 28, 2015, 12:13:09 AMEverybody knows what my tag is now.  And one reason why I wear it is because it represents the way I want to live as a person.  Saying 'Jesus is King' is one thing; living like He is King is another thing.

Walking like Jesus means I need to put to death the big ego and have a humble view towards myself and to be humble towards others.  The funny thing is... doing so will help my become the best TFC sniper that I can possibly be.  Ego will probably just hold me back from being all that I can be.

Well said. I don't share all your beliefs, but awareness of that ego bugger is a big one. Respect.

Bonaparte

Quote from: Tacos on July 13, 2015, 05:51:37 PM

Well said. I don't share all your beliefs, but awareness of that ego bugger is a big one. Respect.
In reality, the best sniper of all time probably quit long ago...got married...has 2 kids and house with a white picket fense.. A nice cubical job.  But hey...to each their own.  Whoever the best is currently... It probably means they are a loser in the eyes of society.. Hey I guess in that case I might be the best.. Sadly..  But anyways - TFC sniping, like anything in life, is about getting back in the ring no matter how many times you get knocked out...determined to overcome whatever obstacle is in front of you.

xheon

QuoteIn reality, the best sniper of all time probably quit long ago...

Wow!! you must have lost 99% of your skills since that time.....  ???

klumy

Quote from: xheon on July 14, 2015, 07:22:32 PM
QuoteIn reality, the best sniper of all time probably quit long ago...

Wow!! you must have lost 99% of your skills since that time.....  ???

SHOTS FIRED