News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Why would an admin....

Started by r0y4l, December 19, 2012, 01:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0y4l

Bind all my keys to 'kill' for no reason?

Saleen219

You're assuming an admin did it?  :o

All I can say, is, it wasnt me.

Saleen

r0y4l

Let me rephrase... Why would aFF bind all my keys to kill for no reason?  Bad hair day?

aFF

First off,  I've told you dozens of times about team shooting and you continue to do it. Yea you leave that little tid bit out conveniently. So since telling you time and time and time and time again to cut the bullshit along with slaying/kicking you at times, I gave you something else thinking perhaps you'd get the picture.

So what do you do next? Oh yea you come back with the name "Skuttleberry - Aff is a fag". That got you a day ban. I really don't care to perm ban you for being a total douchebag, but if you insist it can happen. If you enjoy playing TFC, then play the game and dont be a pain in the ass for everyone else.

r0y4l

Oh aff you're too cute...

Saleen219

looking at your aliases,r0y4l, I see that you did in fact change your nick to what Aff indicated so I would apt to believe what he said before I believed anything you said.

What he indicated that you have been doing, if I saw you doing that sort of thing I would give you one  warning then Id start kicking/banning.

To quote Aff: "...If you enjoy playing TFC, then play the game and dont be a pain in the ass for everyone else..."

Because although I dont like doing perm bans, ive been known to do so. And one thing that tends to cause myself to go for the perm ban is taunting a admin.

We want everyone coming to our servers to have fun, to continue to come back into our servers but if there are players that are basically being a pain in the ass - doing things like you apparently do - and players who taunt admins, well - then those players can expect a ban.

team shooting isnt tolerated, also building things (mg/sg/tele) that basically block respawn entry/exit doors or dont allow the enemy to leave respawn - or piping respawn - are not allowed so  dont do it. So don't say you didnt know because you have already been told before in server and also here.

Stay, have fun. If you cant follow the rules expect an admin to do something about it.

Also, calling an admin a fag will automatically get you banned and if i see it, expect it to be permanent. This is something that is not tolerated at all.

Saleen

r0y4l

There's a difference between blocking pathways and shooting some rockets before gates open in dustbowl with friendly fire off.  Something that disrupts absolutely no one's game and plenty of players were doing right along with me.  And messing with someone's config is a dick move,  aka fag move.   Ala the nick change.  Immature... yes, but not unprovoked.

Why don't you try saying, "Yo bro, don't shoot anymore rockets in respawn before gates open or I will ban you"  Instead of being passive aggressive about it?   Yea sure you slayed me once, like what, 2 weeks ago, I took it as you just fucking with me... thought maybe you had a sense of humor.  You knew you were coming out of nowhere with that kill bullshit.  Straight up rude.

Try typing in chat before typing your fun little admin commands.  You don't need to be so serious all the time, it is a video game.

Saleen219

your comment "aka fag move" isnt winning you any favors. Its comments like that, that will get you banned.

You were warned from what Ive read about your game play.

Im not arguing with you on this. If i see your fag comments on server, joke or not, I'll ban you myself.

Seeing your latest comment and previous comments, you are not exactly making any friends. If you think I or any other admin is going to stand idle and not do anything (ie kick/slay/ban) with the way you are talking to a fellow admin, you're wrong on that.

r0y4l

The fag nick was stupid and I knew that.  I'm just saying the way he handled the situation was pretty ridiculous.  I will try to keep my add under control before gates open.  cheers

aFF

Quote from: r0y4l on December 19, 2012, 07:49:44 PM
There's a difference between blocking pathways and shooting some rockets before gates open in dustbowl with friendly fire off.  Something that disrupts absolutely no one's game and plenty of players were doing right along with me.

It disrupts the other player which you have no insight to discern if they want to be shot around or not. I know numerous people that complain to me about team shooters not only at nades, but in general at different times before/after the gates open. Also, it drains health when you shoot them up and then shoot at their head driving them impactfully into the ground which I've seen you do before.

Quote from: r0y4l on December 19, 2012, 07:49:44 PM

Why don't you try saying, "Yo bro, don't shoot anymore rockets in respawn before gates open or I will ban you"  Instead of being passive aggressive about it?   Yea sure you slayed me once, like what, 2 weeks ago, I took it as you just fucking with me... thought maybe you had a sense of humor.  You knew you were coming out of nowhere with that kill bullshit.  Straight up rude.

Try typing in chat before typing your fun little admin commands.  You don't need to be so serious all the time, it is a video game.

You can act ignorant concerning this all you want, but it is in your best interest not to do such. I know that i've slayed/kicked you before multiple times and warned you before numerous times either by chat or via using ent mod to pick you and stick you into the ground directly infront of me followed by the world known sign language of "no" aka shaking my head left/right. The last time I checked stop meant for good not until the end of the round. I seriously hope for your sake that you don't expect me to repeat this "warning" everytime we play. I'm sure by now, half or more of the admins I query would say that they would have banned you for some time period if not permanent by now since you lack the ability to listen or pay attention to what is said to you.

There's time to have a sense of humor and there's also a time to know when not to be a pain in the ass to people. If you enjoy playing the game then do such which doesn't require you to be an annoyance to others.

P.S. Try a new pregate hobby like suiciding over and over in a nondisruptive way away from others if you must do something.

aFF

Additionally, so you are clear, when you get banned for any duration under one steam ID that doesn't mean for you to rejoin the server prior to that ban ending on a different steam ID.

Swede

" There's time to have a sense of humor and there's also a time to know when not to be a pain in the ass to people. If you enjoy playing the game then do such which doesn't require you to be an annoyance to others. "

Well said

r0y4l