News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Why Am I Banned

Started by tools, December 03, 2012, 08:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tools

I was banned by aFF and was not even in the servers. aFF gave me permanent ban for nothing. How does he figure i should be permanently banned when i was not even in the server playing at the time i was banned. Go figure that one out? Master needs to have a talk with him about banning people. He has banned more people from the servers then any other admin. Don't you think there is something wrong with that? He should stop his banning people or get the admin rights taken away before there is nobody left in the server to play with.

pig

Try pming aff if you think he was the one who banned you. Usually, if you approach someone in private to talk to them, things end up a lot smoother than going on a public forum, causing embarassment, and demanding that his ban power goes away.

Good luck either way.

aFF

He was previously explained the nature of the ban bestowed upon him in an IM via steam. He is chosing to ignore such said explanation as it did not suit his likings as to be expected. Perhaps one day he'll learn not to let other family members/personalities utilize his passwords to such said account(s) with such actions to envoke thus noted ban. His futile attempt at a rebuttal has yielded no such luck in his favor.

tools

My family members do not play on my account. Each member has there own account. If you look at my account I.D was not even on that day. If you look at steam I.D's they are different. You took it upon yourself to ban all the family members accounts for the action of one member. You don't even give a player a warning or anything. You just permanently ban the players. I can see doing something like slay, kick, slap or just maybe a few days ban. You go straight to permanent ban.

[EVIL]IrishCoffee[PYRO-ZONE]

Quote from: tools on December 05, 2012, 05:53:06 PM
My family members do not play on my account. Each member has there own account. If you look at my account I.D was not even on that day. If you look at steam I.D's they are different. You took it upon yourself to ban all the family members accounts for the action of one member. You don't even give a player a warning or anything. You just permanently ban the players. I can see doing something like slay, kick, slap or just maybe a few days ban. You go straight to permanent ban.
aff is a very resonable admin he is kind but if you piss him off ends very badly like me or sam or master but every one gets annoyed now and again and i hope you do understand that
I am not banning you because you are hacking. I am banning you because you hacking and annoying me.

p0izon

I think your quarrel should be with your family member. They are the one that got you into this predicament.

tools

I want my ban lifted. There was no reason to ban me when i was not in the servers that day he banned me.

pig

Tools, i tried to give you advice, lol. I tried to help, but you just jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Now you got 2 mods' opinions against you.

Gahh.. Why do people like you never listen to my sweet nature?

Saleen219

maybe cus your a pig  :P

Hard to take a pig seriously...

;D

pig

You are going to make me oink at you aren't you?

Saleen219

:P

Nah, i wouldnt do that....

-samurai-

tools

aFF removed me from friends list and wont accept my invite or messages. 

aFF

You need to learn to listen to what has been said to you, because you currently lack that skill. I'm not going to get into an arguement/debate with you since there is nothing more to be said about this situation.

tools

I'm not getting into an argument anymore with you about it. I got some big plans.