News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Why am I "Permanently Gagged"?

Started by Big Breadwinner Hog, September 16, 2012, 02:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Breadwinner Hog

Joined the Dustbowl or Vote server tonight and was shown the message - chat disabled you are gagged permanently.

Is this a mistake? Can someone please "ungag" me?

Thanks.

aFF

1) Threatening people that you're going to ban people or get them banned
2) Your Language
3) You spamming your heckling bind(s) after you kill someone

I've warned you before about most of this. You need not heckle other players after most kills with such childish antics. Regardless, you don't need to type to play the game so consider this a fortunate wake up call that you take heed to.

Big Breadwinner Hog

So can you ungag me please?

re your reply:

a) I have only threatened flag holders and persistant team shooters with the possibility of a ban. If a real admin had been on the server they could have taken some action instead.

b) I've never used racist language. I didn't know you penalised players for "bad" language. In fact players with names like "Birds Of A Shit Feather" seem to play quite happily on the server with no one (including admins) caring about it.

c) This is the first time I've heard any complaints. Certainly I don't remember any players complaining. Lots of people have binds that they may use (or overuse) sometimes. Why the need for such drastic action as a "permanent gag" ?

Cheers.

God

Seems to me you're lucky you aren't banned.

Quote from: Big Breadwinner Hog on September 16, 2012, 04:43:29 PM

a) I have only threatened flag holders and persistant team shooters with the possibility of a ban. If a real admin had been on the server they could have taken some action instead.

This implies that not only were you threatening our players with power you don't posses, but you were also impersonating an admin while doing so. This sir, is a ban-able offense.

As for your question about language, profanity is not prohibited. Normally there are only 2 word that will get you in trouble
1) The 3 letter f word for a homosexual.
2) The "n word."

I hope this answers any questions you may have had and I hope you enjoy playing on our servers. As aFF mentioned above, typing is not required to play.

-God
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

Big Breadwinner Hog

Quote from: God on September 16, 2012, 08:50:15 PM
As for your question about language, profanity is not prohibited. Normally there are only 2 word that will get you in trouble
1) The 3 letter f word for a homosexual.
2) The "n word."
Well I've never used those words on the server.

And I'm sure nobody on the server thinks that I'm an admin.

It seems that I have, at worst, being slightly irratating at times but I don't see that requires such drastic action as a ban without any warning.

So please can you ungag me?

Thanks.

-samurai-

Omg.. I agree with God.  :o
However, Big Breadwinner Hog did u really think that admins don't have a nonsteam accounts ?
I saw u "calling a f** 1 person for killing u in headshot on db" "U also called me that word (on disguise) for id remember what was that reason." "I saw u racisming. Ture"
If u will be gaged, thats cool i agree with that, cuz u're a good palyer and banning a good regular player isnt right... But as aFF said, u don't have to type to play the game.

-samurai-

Big Breadwinner Hog

Quote from: -samurai- on September 17, 2012, 07:39:20 AM
Omg.. I agree with God.  :o
However, Big Breadwinner Hog did u really think that admins don't have a nonsteam accounts ?
I saw u "calling a f** 1 person for killing u in headshot on db" "U also called me that word (on disguise) for id remember what was that reason." "I saw u racisming. Ture"
If u will be gaged, thats cool i agree with that, cuz u're a good palyer and banning a good regular player isnt right... But as aFF said, u don't have to type to play the game.

-samurai-
Seriously - I haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Firstly, I don't even know what a "nonsteam" account is, let alone what difference it makes to admins.

Secondly, I hope you're not suggesting that I used racist language. I have never used racist language on the servers.

I appear to have been penalised for things I've said but -samurai- you really want to be careful about making false allegations about players on this forum. Whatever reason someone wanted me gagged on the server, it wasn't for racism so please get your facts straight before posting.

QuoteAs aFF mentioned above, typing is not required to play.
Well there are times when you need to report flag position etc.

I'll take on board what you've said on this forum and I'd really appreciate it if you could lift the gag.

Thanks.

Saleen219

The person who gagged felt he had reason to do so, and did. Seems to me arguing about it isnt going to get the gag removed any time soon so why not just play the game and have fun.

aFF

Quote from: Big Breadwinner Hog on September 17, 2012, 12:44:47 PM

Secondly, I hope you're not suggesting that I used racist language. I have never used racist language on the servers.

I appear to have been penalised for things I've said but -samurai- you really want to be careful about making false allegations about players on this forum. Whatever reason someone wanted me gagged on the server, it wasn't for racism so please get your facts straight before posting.

These are comments from your server chat just within the last month alone. Still have no clue?

2012-09-14 13:10:14 stop team shooting you fucking cunt.
2012-09-14 13:09:20 stop ts you fucking shithead cunt.
2012-09-14 13:05:57 i got spains id - he getting banned.

2012-09-14 13:03:58 (Team) go u cunts GO.

2012-09-01 11:44:16 wog u cunt stop teamshooting or banned you stupid spastic fucker.
2012-09-01 11:42:06 wog u cunt - stop ts me.
2012-09-01 11:40:49 wog you fucker stop ts.

2012-08-26 19:26:37 penguin - talk or i will kick you off server.

So you need to talk to note the flag position. Out of your last 350+ chat comments over the last ~month, you've  noted the flag position less than 10 times. Additionally, you only play sniper mostly at spawns doors so the flag is the least of your worry with your gameplay. 250+ of those comments have been one of several negative binds that you are always spamming especially when you kill someone that has just killed you. There's no need to talk down to other players constantly with such childish binds as if you're some playground bully.

I have personally warned you in the past. The gag stands especially due to your emphatic denail.

Big Breadwinner Hog

Quote from: aFF on September 17, 2012, 08:55:31 PM

These are comments from your server chat just within the last month alone. Still have no clue?

2012-09-14 13:10:14 stop team shooting you fucking cunt.
2012-09-14 13:09:20 stop ts you fucking shithead cunt.
2012-09-14 13:05:57 i got spains id - he getting banned.

2012-09-14 13:03:58 (Team) go u cunts GO.

2012-09-01 11:44:16 wog u cunt stop teamshooting or banned you stupid spastic fucker.
2012-09-01 11:42:06 wog u cunt - stop ts me.
2012-09-01 11:40:49 wog you fucker stop ts.

2012-08-26 19:26:37 penguin - talk or i will kick you off server.

So you need to talk to note the flag position. Out of your last 350+ chat comments over the last ~month, you've  noted the flag position less than 10 times. Additionally, you only play sniper mostly at spawns doors so the flag is the least of your worry with your gameplay. 250+ of those comments have been one of several negative binds that you are always spamming especially when you kill someone that has just killed you. There's no need to talk down to other players constantly with such childish binds as if you're some playground bully.

I have personally warned you in the past. The gag stands especially due to your emphatic denail.
I'm not sure what you mean by my "emphatic denial"?

I never claimed to have never sworn and there is nothing in what you posted above that goes against anything I've said.

Yes - I have sworn at players that constantly team shoot me during games. Why don't you do something about THEM?

And - in case anyone gets the wrong impression about racism - you might least have made it clear that "wog" was the name of the player that was team shooting me. I think his full name was w0g2457 but I'm sure you already knew that given how thorough you were checking the server logs. You might also have seen that the player "spain" was another flag holder spoliing a game.

Which is sort of ironic seeing as you claim to take a stand against racist chat on the server - yet you allow someone to play with a name like "w0g" who team shoots people. And when I get annoyed and start swearing at this person it's me who gets the gag?!?!?

deadly

To me it was the word c*nt that is more offensive then the f word more because we have sound bits that say the f word.  My guess it was that word repeatedly that got you gaged.