News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

why im banned?

Started by lolerx, August 22, 2012, 08:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolerx

mehhh, faggot keeps banning me. need to change ip.

-samurai-

It says in console for what reason u are banned.

God

According to our database, you were banned for the following reason:

Unban Time:          Permanent Ban
Ban Reason:          Aimbot+Walls

Considering the severity of this infraction, I would not expect this ban to be lifted.

-God
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

lolerx

Quote from: God on August 22, 2012, 01:56:20 PM
According to our database, you were banned for the following reason:

Unban Time:          Permanent Ban
Ban Reason:          Aimbot+Walls

Considering the severity of this infraction, I would not expect this ban to be lifted.

-God

i have not aimboated or wallhaxed. any evidence? i hate cheaters.

God

The evidence was that one of our moderators banned the steam ID. Think of them as a "super admin."

I doubt they were mistaken however I will ask them to look at it for you. Look for a response on this thread.

-God
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

tools

I have played with lolerx. I don't think he ever used aimbot or wall hax. I always heard him complain about people using that kinda of stuff. lolerx could of been mistaken by the abmin.

lolerx

God

At the moment, there is an error with the forums causing 2 (or more) of our moderators to be unable to post. I spoke with p0izon, the moderator who banned you and he asked me to post the following on his behalf:

Quote-[EVIL]- p 0 i z o n
"I discussed the ban with the other moderators and none seem to disagree with it, so for the time being it's sticking."

Using hacks, aimbots or anything of the like is something we take seriously. As I told you before, I wouldn't expect this ban to be lifted. I'm sorry for this inconvenience however our mods don't tend to hand out these bans by mistake. If indeed you did not commit the infractions that got this Steam ID banned, someone did. Maybe take it as a lesson to better protect your Steam ID and choose more carefully those you let play on your accounts.

-God

lolerx

faggot banned me again, p0zion asshole. need to change my ip and new acc.

Saleen219

Well, calling an admin and faggot or an asshole will just get your new account banned once you get it.

Do yourself a fav, stay off of Evil servers and you should be fine.

p0izon

^^ This

Your kind of play is not going to fly on Evil Servers. So you can keep getting new accounts as long as you want, but you're going to keep getting banned.

lolerx

good luck figure out who im. i have unlimited tfc acc + unlimited ips.

bapx17 503's finest

Quote from: lolerx on August 25, 2012, 07:15:02 AM

Unlimited Ip's don't mean anything anymore, and same with accounts, if you want to go this way, then I will go a better way and just take all your accounts we ban, and have VAC ban them for good, if you don't know what this means, i will tell you, it means that you will no longer be able to play on ANY VAC server ever, don't matter how many games you have.
I bet if you were nicer about the post and talked to the admin who banned you and all that jazz, just maybe and that's a big big maybe, he would of helped and maybe worked something out but now that you have done this, no one here is going to care what you have to say now.  or how many accounts you have. or Ip's or really anything.
A New Gaming ERA has begun | New-Alliance World Gaming Association

lolerx

Quote from: bapx17 503's finest on August 25, 2012, 07:48:30 AM
Quote from: lolerx on August 25, 2012, 07:15:02 AM

Unlimited Ip's don't mean anything anymore, and same with accounts, if you want to go this way, then I will go a better way and just take all your accounts we ban, and have VAC ban them for good, if you don't know what this means, i will tell you, it means that you will no longer be able to play on ANY VAC server ever, don't matter how many games you have.
I bet if you were nicer about the post and talked to the admin who banned you and all that jazz, just maybe and that's a big big maybe, he would of helped and maybe worked something out but now that you have done this, no one here is going to care what you have to say now.  or how many accounts you have. or Ip's or really anything.

ip has a role, the ip i used on the 2x acc had same ip. so it gotten tracked. with new ip u cant track it anymore. i dont know if ur trolling me about the vac bans  ::)

-samurai-

Yeah, he dunno what VAC ban is  :P