News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

What happens with Saleen?

Started by FredxForce, December 06, 2014, 01:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FredxForce

First sorry if you was working as Admin hidding your real nickname, but you couldn't be an calm and reasonable person?

I am not your dog for that you say me those insults, if you are Admin you should improve your behavior and say the things with good manners.
I want get along with the Admins, but unfortunately this will not happen. Why? The answer is simple: Abuse
I saw when an Admin called "gdi" said to [SPY]RAICHU that if he doesn't leave the Spectator team, he will get ban. Why? If he wants to be AFK, why he should be banned? I don't see any reason for do that.
The most epic battle that men ever told, Of 👼Michael the Archangel ⚔and⚔ Lucifer's Fall👿.

Saleen219

OK, lets do this.

you outed me as an admin. twice. I am in hiding. you outed me. i pm'd you to NOT OUT ME as an admin - you do so again. i kicked you, you come back - i sent you several pm's TELLING you that you do NOT out an admin when he is in hiding. you continue to argue you with me. like the rules dont apply to you. I explained, how can an admin do his job to catch cheaters if you out them????? you continue to argue. so yes, i got tired of it and gagged you.

'next time you out me i will ban you' - that was a promise, not a threat. You make our jobs as admin that much harder to catch the cheaters if you out us.

you ask how to send a pm 'so that i wont abuse you'

i TOLD you, NOT to out me as an admin. you did it again. twice you outed me.

YOU are interfering in my role as an admin. I was in hiding to attempt to catch cheaters but you pushed it and pushed it.

hence the gag.

from you:
CYHD = Saleen :P    2fort
CYHD = Saleen :O    2fort
next time tell me that you are saleen (admin) CYHD :b

NO, i ill NOT tell you who i am when in hiding. especially when you have shown to me, and other admins that you are a trouble maker (i kicked you for nading respawn, you called another admin gay, and that you wanted to fuck him in the ass.

Why not paste screen captures where i warned you twice not to out me? typical troll like actions, only show the information that shows your *innocence*

Saleen

schuffler

Mew was starting crap this mourning in lg  As for the other guy he would get in then go afk the go spec then back in. All he was doing was talking and starting crap with Mew. Told him plz get in or out don't just take up server space.

Saleen219

seems from reading his chat log, he likes to accuse admins of abusing him when they do their jobs as admins.

Looks like someone might end up with a perm gag or perm ban soon.....just saying...

FredxForce

[quote author=[S.S]MewForce151 link=topic=3129.msg13845#msg13845 date=1417894670]
First sorry if you was working as Admin hidding your real nickname
[/quote]
Ok I promise that I won't say that things again, sorry. And I hope that you Saleen too. It's simply that I am from another community and there the things works with the most deserved patience and responsability...
Now can you explain me this?
The most epic battle that men ever told, Of 👼Michael the Archangel ⚔and⚔ Lucifer's Fall👿.

Saleen219

this last post from you is 100% useless, it does not show my private msgs to you warning you. All it shows is me banning another player for racist comments, which has zero to do with you.

FredxForce

If you didn't checked, the topic is called "What happens with Saleen".
I want to know what he said for that you banned him 34 days.

Saleen219

FredxForce

As what "racist comments"?
I just saw him saying "sobre mi sanduich", what with this words?
Can you justify me this ban or you just banned him because you wanted?
Also what with this words?

And what with this? Why he used my Nickname?

Saleen219

A) i dont answer to you

B) his ban is none of your business

C) I dont have to justify myself to you when i admin against someone else

D) my comment about people must think im fucking retarded is when i tell someone not to break the rules then they turn around and break the very rule I told people not to break. that comment had nothing to do with tomas, again you are only posting half the story.

since all you want to to is argue, troll, and make yourself look innocent, this thread will be locked.