News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Unban request

Started by jaythreee, October 30, 2013, 08:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaythreee

Hello, I was banned from Battleground X for front stabbing I believe.  I did not see this listed in the rules.  I would be glad to not do it anymore if I get unbanned :)

STEAM_ID:STEAM_0:0:5408026
Alias: jaythreee

Thanks in advance if it is possible.

Master

http://bans.esclan.net/ban_detail.php?id=STEAM_0:0:5408026

Banned Name j3
Banned SteamID STEAM_0:0:5408026
BanLength 56000
Unban Time 17:53:05 11/16/2013
Ban Reason Hacking baby
Banned By (1)Player
Admin SteamID STEAM_0:1:10117928

That's pretty hot.. Can we meet up some time?

jaythreee

Haha very descriptive description.  Does that person understand face stabbing isn't a "hack"?  It's 2013, there's no reason to cheat.  But I guess I can wait until 11/16 if that's a no.

.dub

The admins ban anyone better than them, that's why is only south americans left on Evil servers. I remember when you actually had to be good at TFC to be an admin, Now all you have to do is donate $5 for full admin.

Master

Quote from: .dub on October 31, 2013, 10:31:52 AM
The admins ban anyone better than them, that's why is only south americans left on Evil servers. I remember when you actually had to be good at TFC to be an admin, Now all you have to do is donate $5 for full admin.
::)

Saleen219

if that was the case dub, i would never ban any one.

Saleen219

the ban was dated Oct 8th? and you are just coming to us about it now?

i cant recall every single second of game play after 3 weeks. the 'reason' was a quick one as i was in a hurry to get you before you left. So yeah, "hacking baby".

jaythreee

Yeah I don't play all that much so I just got around to it.  When there's only a few servers left, can we just be civil? :)

Saleen219

I have removed your ban as of this morning.