News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

[Phoenix] Clan Problems

Started by TheOfficialCoso, August 15, 2014, 10:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOfficialCoso

Moment of incident: 15/8/2014

Hi,Im here to report [Phoenix] > El Lechero(now he have the name of Banana or something like that and the clan its [Mobstar] i think  ???,[Phoenix] > NissanXD,and the brother of [Phoenix] > Captain Price in the server he have the name of Claude Speed.

Ok let me tell u the stupid history behind of this problem,all begin with the last recent post,about tadin,in there i post a reply saying with sarcasm if the clan [Phoenix] should  be banned,and me too cause thats its what tadin wants...SARCASM!!!.

When the members come to the server,with angry they tell me,they clan was erase or destroyed, by my foult,when was the El Lechero's foult for the copy of the name of tadin,they go on the server with alot of bad words like rat kid and that stuff.i take the screenshot of some moments,i dont take more because my pc is a little slow,okey no, its extremely slow!!!

I just wanna say that,because this guys are turning very annoying >:(

Screenshots:

Thanks for Reading.

-TheOfficialCoso
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

p0izon

These players could at the very least get disciplined for disrespect, however we can only see their chat. Why are they responding this way, what are you saying to them to get them so mad?

TheOfficialCoso

They get mad,because I made a reply about the of the [Phoenix] clan,in the tadin post,p0izon go to that post,and read again this one,if u read carefully u can see for what they get mad... :thinking:
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

TheOfficialCoso

Hi, im here to give u the news of this problems,Cluade Speed. who used very rude words that days change he's name for: [P.R.O.S]ASSASSIN_alpha with the id of: 10 VALVE_0:4:1729287555 0 00:51 115 0,ok i put all the text...i dont really know what its really the id but i put it all i think,im very noob with this kinda of stuff.

Thanks for reading

-TheOfficialCoso

TheOfficialCoso

yeah, i did it just 2 times,and was because the player who i was trying to kill,still hiding in there i follow him,and i kill him,and i was lucky cause i only kill that player 2 times, no more people,the grenading thing it didnt happend,I never do such a thing like that.