News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

I WAS BANNED

Started by nailed98, October 07, 2013, 11:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pero si entendiste lo que te dijieron?

Saleen219

Nailed: iw as the admin that banned your account, and it was my desicion whether or not to remove the ban.

I was unable to actually reve the ban as i was moving and my computer was not up and running so i asked Swede to remove the ban for me.

Im giving you your one chance,anyone using your account that is not a clan member and is using our tag, the account will be banned again and will not be removed a second time.

Please feel free to play on Evil servers any time but please follow the rules as well.

Saleen

SpamDaddy!

Both of you miss my point. I am not trying to be an ass. I do not care if you are 7 (in which case you should not be playing TFC anyway because of the language you can be exposed too). I also do not care if you are 57. I was simply saying all too often I will be in a server and caution a player and everyone says "Oh he can't speak English"...At that point I nicely ask if someone that is bilingual would please ask them to stop. Sometimes someone helps sometimes they do not.

MANY other times I will get a response something like this: "I told him not to spawn spam" Then the player that was spamming says "Sory no English" now I may not be fluent in Spanish but I know when I am being cursed at and laughed at...you'd be surprised how accurate google translate is.
Comments like the above are followed up with things like "Viete a la mierda, puto jajajajaja" Then the next guy says "He said to tell you he is sorry"

After you see that 20 times you might decide that someone that speaks another language (whether its spanish, german, french, greek or whatever) can learn to act right if they want to stay and play. I don't care if they can't read the rules. Ignorance is no excuse for stupidity. Please don't take this as I am racist or insensitive. I am going to adopt Xheon and he is going to teach me to make mole!  :angel:

Lastly I never inferred that people in third world countries don't have PCs or internet (except Peru - for some reason I can't picture people in Peru playing video games), there is also no reason to be ashamed of where you live, it appears to me as though everyone is being defensive when I made a simple statement. I was simply pointing out a 7 year old doesn't need to play TFC. Further, I pointed out he was clearly not a innocent child that had simply been misunderstood.

Lastly, I still love you Period..as in you the . (sentence ending punctuation)not period as in forever hereafter, altho I do....does that make sense?

Master

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on October 17, 2013, 10:43:29 PM
Both of you miss my point. I am not trying to be an ass. I do not care if you are 7 (in which case you should not be playing TFC anyway because of the language you can be exposed too). I also do not care if you are 57. I was simply saying all too often I will be in a server and caution a player and everyone says "Oh he can't speak English"...At that point I nicely ask if someone that is bilingual would please ask them to stop. Sometimes someone helps sometimes they do not.

MANY other times I will get a response something like this: "I told him not to spawn spam" Then the player that was spamming says "Sory no English" now I may not be fluent in Spanish but I know when I am being cursed at and laughed at...you'd be surprised how accurate google translate is.
Comments like the above are followed up with things like "Viete a la mierda, puto jajajajaja" Then the next guy says "He said to tell you he is sorry"

After you see that 20 times you might decide that someone that speaks another language (whether its spanish, german, french, greek or whatever) can learn to act right if they want to stay and play. I don't care if they can't read the rules. Ignorance is no excuse for stupidity. Please don't take this as I am racist or insensitive. I am going to adopt Xheon and he is going to teach me to make mole!  :angel:

Lastly I never inferred that people in third world countries don't have PCs or internet (except Peru - for some reason I can't picture people in Peru playing video games), there is also no reason to be ashamed of where you live, it appears to me as though everyone is being defensive when I made a simple statement. I was simply pointing out a 7 year old doesn't need to play TFC. Further, I pointed out he was clearly not a innocent child that had simply been misunderstood.

Lastly, I still love you Period..as in you the . (sentence ending punctuation)not period as in forever hereafter, altho I do....does that make sense?
traducir por favor?

Saleen219

I notice when you try to warn a 'non english speaking' player, that he learns english real fast after a kick lol

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Master on October 18, 2013, 07:01:54 AM
Quote from: SpamDaddy! on October 17, 2013, 10:43:29 PM

traducir por favor?

ROFL @ Master no way am I translating all of that =D

deadly

:thinking: :idea: Copy past into google translate!

SpamDaddy!

Via Google Translate!

Ambos te extraño mi punto. No estoy tratando de ser un culo . No me importa si usted es 7 (en cuyo caso no debería estar jugando TFC todos modos , debido a la lengua que usted puede estar expuesto también) . Tampoco me importa si usted es 57 . Yo simplemente estaba diciendo que con demasiada frecuencia voy a estar en un servidor y advierto un jugador y todo el mundo dice " Oh, él no puede hablar Inglés " ... En ese momento me pregunto muy bien si alguien que es bilingüe le pida que paren . A veces, una persona ayuda a veces no lo hacen .

Muchas otras veces me dan una respuesta algo como esto: " Le dije que no a desovar Spam" Entonces el jugador que era spam dice " Sory no Inglés " Ahora puedo no tener fluidez en español , pero sé que cuando estoy siendo maldecido a y se rió ... te sorprendería la precisión de traductor Google es .
Comentarios como los anteriores son objeto de seguimiento con cosas como " Viete a la mierda , puto jajajajaja " Entonces el tipo de al lado dice " Él dijo que te dijera que lo siente "

Después de ver que 20 veces usted puede decidir que alguien que habla otro idioma ( si el español , alemán, francés , griego o lo que sea ) pueden aprender a actuar correctamente si quieren quedarse y jugar . No me importa si no pueden leer las reglas . La ignorancia no es excusa para la estupidez . Por favor, no te lo tomes como soy racista o insensible . Voy a adoptar Xheon y él me va a enseñar a hacer topo ! : angel:

Por último nunca infiere que las personas en países del tercer mundo no tienen computadoras o Internet (excepto Perú - por alguna razón, no puedo imaginar la gente en Perú jugando juegos de video ) , tampoco hay razón para avergonzarse de donde usted vive, me parece como si todo el mundo está a la defensiva cuando hice una declaración simple. Simplemente estaba señalando a 7 años de edad no tiene por qué jugar TFC . Además, me señaló que no era claramente un niño inocente que simplemente había sido malinterpretado .

Por último , te sigo amando Período .. como en que la . ( sentencia puntuacion final) no período que en adelante para siempre , Altho yo .... ¿Tiene sentido ?

:yay!:

Master

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on October 27, 2013, 03:24:49 PM
Via Google Translate!

Ambos te extraño mi punto. No estoy tratando de ser un culo . No me importa si usted es 7 (en cuyo caso no debería estar jugando TFC todos modos , debido a la lengua que usted puede estar expuesto también) . Tampoco me importa si usted es 57 . Yo simplemente estaba diciendo que con demasiada frecuencia voy a estar en un servidor y advierto un jugador y todo el mundo dice " Oh, él no puede hablar Inglés " ... En ese momento me pregunto muy bien si alguien que es bilingüe le pida que paren . A veces, una persona ayuda a veces no lo hacen .

Muchas otras veces me dan una respuesta algo como esto: " Le dije que no a desovar Spam" Entonces el jugador que era spam dice " Sory no Inglés " Ahora puedo no tener fluidez en español , pero sé que cuando estoy siendo maldecido a y se rió ... te sorprendería la precisión de traductor Google es .
Comentarios como los anteriores son objeto de seguimiento con cosas como " Viete a la mierda , puto jajajajaja " Entonces el tipo de al lado dice " Él dijo que te dijera que lo siente "

Después de ver que 20 veces usted puede decidir que alguien que habla otro idioma ( si el español , alemán, francés , griego o lo que sea ) pueden aprender a actuar correctamente si quieren quedarse y jugar . No me importa si no pueden leer las reglas . La ignorancia no es excusa para la estupidez . Por favor, no te lo tomes como soy racista o insensible . Voy a adoptar Xheon y él me va a enseñar a hacer topo ! : angel:

Por último nunca infiere que las personas en países del tercer mundo no tienen computadoras o Internet (excepto Perú - por alguna razón, no puedo imaginar la gente en Perú jugando juegos de video ) , tampoco hay razón para avergonzarse de donde usted vive, me parece como si todo el mundo está a la defensiva cuando hice una declaración simple. Simplemente estaba señalando a 7 años de edad no tiene por qué jugar TFC . Además, me señaló que no era claramente un niño inocente que simplemente había sido malinterpretado .

Por último , te sigo amando Período .. como en que la . ( sentencia puntuacion final) no período que en adelante para siempre , Altho yo .... ¿Tiene sentido ?

:yay!:
No cabron, puto (except the joke), pandeja

Are you sure that was translated properly?

SpamDaddy!

It is the almighty Google...of course it's translated perfectly. You should be asahems of such language...Master is a potty mouth!!! :wideeyed:

xheon

Google translation from english to spanish is total poop, its barely understandable, Spamdaddy you cant adopt me bro, I already have parents, but I will teach you the "Mole" techniques when you come to Cabo San Lucas.

SpamDaddy!

I can live with that!  ;)

screw the mole thing,...lets go deep sea fishing!!